Test driving a Coloplast Malleable 1 piece

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anfornee

Re: Test driving a Coloplast Malleable 1 piece

Postby Anfornee » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:48 pm

For those with questions about bending it out of the way, I experimented a little bit this evening.

So the first time I was very careful and bent it as close to the base as possible and I didn’t quite get the 90° that I was supposed to get but I was pretty happy with how far down I was able to get it. I would absolutely say it is not completely concealed, and it leaves a noticeable bulge, but not in an obscene way. It’s just noticeable. I bent it back rigid and then back down again as I got my nerve up a little bit and I became more aggressive. I definitely got a lot closer to 90° and it was more concealable than the first time.

The third time I bent it like it owed me money and I got the best band out of all three attempts. I wore relatively loose fit gray sweatpants and it honestly just looked like I was packing.

Here’s what I found out walking around with it like that. It takes some getting used to. I was a little bit self-conscious at first but quickly just didn’t care. I wore very tight underwear, which was a big mistake. When your penis is still rigid and you have on tight underwear it rubs aggressively on the head and shaft. This is very uncomfortable and had me shifting around a lot. I went to the bathroom of the restaurant I was at and took off the underwear and went commando and the loose gray sweatpants didn’t affect anything at all. It was far more tolerable. I know some guys wear baby socks to prevent chafing I just didn’t have any baby socks laying around the house.

With it stowed 90° down, I was able to put on my work pants and not look obscene. Again, I just look like I had a good package. I can say for sure that the titan was far easier to hide and manipulate (to the left or right) than the Genesis is. The Titan did have its own idiosyncrasies. It was very rigid and definitely noticeable, but it’s far easier to move into different locations than the genesis.
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

Italian

Postby Italian » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:55 pm

I tell you the truth friend.
I have no problems with occultity, as one guy said earlier, we must be proud to show our bulge!
I'm interested in natural aesthetics, and I think you said it's natural.
the hardness, and I think you said it's like an 80/85% inflated titan (so I think it's great).
the touch, so if the partner taking it can notice it.
And of course sex! sensitivity and hardness without bending during the positions.
I await your info!
in the meantime, if you like, could you post photos maybe even with a turgid glans?
thank you!

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:36 am

I have no problem posting pics. I only have one on my phone now and I’m not in a place I can take more. I will get to it later. From looking at it there’s no telling there’s an implant. Another member asked if it was rigid and I posted a pic with a bath towel hanging. I’ll try to attach that pic now with more to follow. This was 3 days ago so there is still significant swelling.
Attachments
63499050-3A22-437F-894B-CBDE16AFBF95.jpeg
63499050-3A22-437F-894B-CBDE16AFBF95.jpeg (576.29 KiB) Viewed 419 times

Italian

Postby Italian » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:01 pm

I think Tactra is stiffer yet! However perfect, we look forward to your photos and news! give it in thanks!

principles

Postby principles » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:47 pm

Anfornee,

Thanks for the (very) informative update about the concealment aspect.
Photos of the bulge would be interesting as well if you don't mind.
It's probably early to tell, but which bending position does it feel more comfortable and concealable? Sideways, up, down?
Healthy 31y
08/2020 Titan 22+3. Post op was rough. Best sex of my life. Tubing failed after 26 months.
11/2022 Titan 24+2. Infected from Revision.
01/2023 Tactra 23 13mm. Salvage.
08/2023 Titan 20+3. Infected (3 weeks in)
08/2023 Scheduled Tactra Salvage.

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:58 pm

principles wrote:Anfornee,

Thanks for the (very) informative update about the concealment aspect.
Photos of the bulge would be interesting as well if you don't mind.
It's probably early to tell, but which bending position does it feel more comfortable and concealable? Sideways, up, down?

I’m just giving back to the community here.

I’ll get some pics in today or tomorrow for sure. I’ve only bent it down as of now and that seemed to work relatively well. I’m not sure if going to either side would work as well. I’ll try it and post back. The titan was also challenging to conceal. My flaccid size was similar to my erect size, just with less girth. It was still noticeable. But it was definitely easier than the malleable.

Carlos1992

Postby Carlos1992 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:33 am

Bro i don't speak English very well, thank you thank you thank you for your comments, I have suffered from ED for 5 years, I decided to get a Genesis implant like yours on the recommendation of my urologist, I hope you can answer my questions about its hardness and when you can have sex tell us I would also like to know how much your penis currently measures and if it feels natural when you touch it, thanks for your help and comment, please don't stop doing it, I'm scared.

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:43 am

Carlos1992 wrote:Bro i don't speak English very well, thank you thank you thank you for your comments, I have suffered from ED for 5 years, I decided to get a Genesis implant like yours on the recommendation of my urologist, I hope you can answer my questions about its hardness and when you can have sex tell us I would also like to know how much your penis currently measures and if it feels natural when you touch it, thanks for your help and comment, please don't stop doing it, I'm scared.

It’s similar to a very hard natural erection. It’s at least as erect as when I used tri-mix injected into my penis, if not even harder. It looks completely natural to me. I’ll post pics later today.

I was 6.9 length before the surgery. I originally had a titan implanted that became infected and was replaced with he genesis. With the titan I was closer to 6.7 and 6.4 girth. With the genesis im closer to 6.3-6.4 but similar girth.

When I touch it, I definitely feel the rods because I feel them inside me. No pain at all, I just feel them. My GF “inspected” it and she said if she didn’t know about the implant she wouldn’t have noticed except that guys in their 50’s don’t normally get as hard as I feel. We didn’t fool around as much as we wanted to because I’m following doctors orders on giving it time. I’ll take some pics later and post them.

Italian

Postby Italian » Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:57 am

well, I think this news can make us all happy and is very important for all of us!

thank you very much!
we look forward to your photos!

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:09 am

Pics as promised. This may take several posts due to pic size restraints. Excuse the dirty mirror and the still noticeable scrotal swelling.
Attachments
8D95724E-DC52-4F22-860D-5697BD3EC6D9.jpeg
8D95724E-DC52-4F22-860D-5697BD3EC6D9.jpeg (563.25 KiB) Viewed 325 times

Return to “Implants”