smallest size implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: smallest size implant

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:03 am

Arandomguy wrote:In case you're referring to me, I'm 11 cm without pressing the bone, pressing the bone, so yes I'm 14.5

Is bone pressed what really matters?

The onlly measurement that really matters is the measurement on the inside of your tunica albuginea. Fron the bottom of your pelvic crus to the tip of your penis (INSIDE your penis). ALL other measurments are mere estimates of the implant size.

Wiith a good surgeon who has enough experiennce to measure you properly and to not be shy about filling your tunica to the same extent your (when operating correctly) cavernosum tissue does (did), your post-op erect penis size should be exactly the same as your pre-op (the day before surgery, not necessarily the erection of your youth) erect penis size. (With the caveat that immediately before surgery you may not have been able to get a proper erection).

If your penis ariphied in the years before surgery, you may gain some or all of that back, but it will take time.

Dependinng on how soon you can begin cycling the implant, your recovery of size may be swift or take weeks but within a year you should be back to your pre-op size.

Your penile tissues are mostly soft and stretchable. With the exception of the nerves, urethra (I think) and most significantly, the tunica which is tough, fibrous tissue that must necessarily be NOT stretchy. If it were easily stretched, your erection would be floppy in direct proportion to its stretchiness. So, to stretch your tunica to enable an increased size of erection takes a VERY long time.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

cwatt1

Postby cwatt1 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:22 am

Arandomguy wrote:In case you're referring to me, I'm 11 cm without pressing the bone, pressing the bone, so yes I'm 14.5

I have always read that the measurement is from the pubic bone to the tip of the penis. After all, fat content varies markedly from man to man, so two men with the same size penis may appear completely different.
ED since using SSRI antidepressants. Unable to maintain erection sufficient for penetration. Tried PDE5's, VED, injections. AMS 700 CX implanted 8/1/2022, penoscrotal by Dr. McVary, Loyola medical center. 15cm + 1.5 and 1.0 RTE's. 65 ml reservoir.

Arandomguy

Postby Arandomguy » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:28 am

Lost Sheep wrote:

The onlly measurement that really matters is the measurement on the inside of your tunica albuginea. Fron the bottom of your pelvic crus to the tip of your penis (INSIDE your penis). ALL other measurments are mere estimates of the implant size.

Wiith a good surgeon who has enough experiennce to measure you properly and to not be shy about filling your tunica to the same extent your (when operating correctly) cavernosum tissue does (did), your post-op erect penis size should be exactly the same as your pre-op (the day before surgery, not necessarily the erection of your youth) erect penis size. (With the caveat that immediately before surgery you may not have been able to get a proper erection).

If your penis ariphied in the years before surgery, you may gain some or all of that back, but it will take time.

Dependinng on how soon you can begin cycling the implant, your recovery of size may be swift or take weeks but within a year you should be back to your pre-op size.

Your penile tissues are mostly soft and stretchable. With the exception of the nerves, urethra (I think) and most significantly, the tunica which is tough, fibrous tissue that must necessarily be NOT stretchy. If it were easily stretched, your erection would be floppy in direct proportion to its stretchiness. So, to stretch your tunica to enable an increased size of erection takes a VERY long time.

very enlightening, thank you

This forum is really cool, totally new knowledge for me.

Return to “Implants”