Multiple revisions over decades?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aslanglobal

Multiple revisions over decades?

Postby aslanglobal » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:38 pm

As a relatively young man w this first implant, I’ve heard that if we use it thoroughly and cycle continually, we may get upsized every implant after 5-10 years. Is this true? Just planning on living long enough to by Grampa Giant D. We all need things to keep us going, ok?
In all seriousness, I wonder if anyone has had experience with this, gradually upsizing a big in length over decades.
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

SearchingUSA

Re: Multiple revisions over decades?

Postby SearchingUSA » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:47 pm

lol, wondering the same. Not that I wish anything but long health and optimal hardware lifespan to Merrix, but given his past growth it'll be informative to see what he upsizes to on the next implant and subsequent implants.

Mid 30’s. ED since early 20’s. Pharmaceuticals were helpful initially, but stopped working. Implanted with Titan 22cm -.5cm (no RTEs) by Dr. Clavell 1/26/2022.

My Mid-30s Implant Journal

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:13 pm

I have had a revision but it was to address a different isssue rather then a complete replacement. I have read other posts here and it seems the the internal portion of the implant would stretch out the crus area as well as the distal portion of the implant stretching out to the tip of the penis. There may also be compression of the tissues of the Penis. So if your new implant is 2cm longer that might not all be usable length.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:39 am

FMLFML85 wrote:I have had a revision but it was to address a different isssue rather then a complete replacement. I have read other posts here and it seems the the internal portion of the implant would stretch out the crus area as well as the distal portion of the implant stretching out to the tip of the penis. There may also be compression of the tissues of the Penis. So if your new implant is 2cm longer that might not all be usable length.

Thanks, I am 33 and set for an implant end of the year. This is great information, and something that a lot of people overlook.... Revisions should be taken into consideration when deciding whether to proceed with an implant, each revision also comes with risks, and, a bigger implant, doesn't necessarily mean a bigger dick.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:15 am

30's guy here.

On my first, it does seem to be the case that we do increase in size over time with revisions.
Having said that, the operations are no walk in the park.

I don't think I would be willing to go through with one just for an extra cm or two.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

España1980

Postby España1980 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:16 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:I have had a revision but it was to address a different isssue rather then a complete replacement. I have read other posts here and it seems the the internal portion of the implant would stretch out the crus area as well as the distal portion of the implant stretching out to the tip of the penis. There may also be compression of the tissues of the Penis. So if your new implant is 2cm longer that might not all be usable length.

I dont understand what you mean, could I explore it in another way?

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:57 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:

Thanks, I am 33 and set for an implant end of the year. This is great information, and something that a lot of people overlook.... Revisions should be taken into consideration when deciding whether to proceed with an implant, each revision also comes with risks, and, a bigger implant, doesn't necessarily mean a bigger dick.

Congratulations I got my implant at 34 years old. It has been a big positive for me and saved me from a very dark time.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:16 am

FMLFML85 wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:

Congratulations I got my implant at 34 years old. It has been a big positive for me and saved me from a very dark time.

Good to hear you're doing better man. I was in that dark place too, coming out of it slowkynow and have accepted the implant route.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Return to “Implants”