doubt implant with corporal fibrosis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
España1980

doubt implant with corporal fibrosis

Postby España1980 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:19 pm

Today I was doing an ultrasound of my penis and it came out as a result that I have a nodule of fibrosis in the left corpus cavernosum due to a sexual trauma that measures 14mm long, 8mm high and 6mm wide. I wonder if when it comes to inserting an implant they will be able to do it without damaging the tunica or the urethra, or how they will be able to do it. Does anyone of you have any experience with this? I would not like it or I think I would do nothing more than the implant, if they told me that a separate surgery would have to be done to remove that nodule, I think it would be very invasive and more risk of infection, and I would not do anything. I cross my fingers that it can be done in a single operation. I have read that it is one of the most complicated implant operations. I'm scared if I make up my mind. I'm waiting to talk to the surgeon, does anyone know anything about this?

wolfpacker

Re: doubt implant with corporal fibrosis

Postby wolfpacker » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:34 pm

Can you feel the fibrosis with your finger?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:16 pm

FWIW, I had a huge plaque mass which covered 2/3 of the dorsal side. I caused a bad curve, hinging and denting. The plaque was constricting one of the cavernosum quite a bit. Putting in the implant was challenging, and the surgery ran 3.5 hours. My surgeon broke up/fractured the plaque and got the cylinders in. My dick is now completely straight, and I could not be happier. I'd be willing to bet a good surgeon can accomplish it for you.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

España1980

Postby España1980 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:47 pm

wolfpacker wrote:Can you feel the fibrosis with your finger?

Yes of course I can feel it very easily. it is very distressing.
why you ask?

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:07 pm

España1980 wrote:

why you ask?

I had a large plaque too that I could feel. It caused half of my dick to be shrunken and tight efen after my implant was put in. However after a year the implant stretched the plaque out and now my dick is doing much better.

The second pic below is one month after my implant - you can see the tightness from plaque on the right side of my shaft. First pic is now, over a year later

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20303&p=187380#p187380
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

España1980

Postby España1980 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:48 pm

wolfpacker wrote:
España1980 wrote:

why you ask?

I had a large plaque too that I could feel. It caused half of my dick to be shrunken and tight efen after my implant was put in. However after a year the implant stretched the plaque out and now my dick is doing much better.

The second pic below is one month after my implant - you can see the tightness from plaque on the right side of my shaft. First pic is now, over a year later

Damn friend, what a change, in the photos. What happens is that I think you had the plates on your tunic, right? or did you have scar tissue in the corpus cavernosum as well?

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:52 pm

España1980 wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:
España1980 wrote:Yes of course I can feel it very easily. it is very distressing.
why you ask?

Damn friend, what a change, in the photos. What happens is that I think you had the plates on your tunic, right? or did you have scar tissue in the corpus cavernosum as well?

Yes I think mine must be in the tunica, though I have never confirmed this with imaging

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:19 pm

The tunica albuginea is generally where the Peyronie's plaque/fibrosis forms, anywhere along the shaft.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

España1980

Postby España1980 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:20 pm

wolfpacker wrote:
España1980 wrote:

why you ask?

Did you get the implant for Peyronie's? Or for erectile dysfunction? you lost a lot of size while waiting to get the implant

España1980

Postby España1980 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:24 pm

SteveSW wrote:The tunica albuginea is generally where the Peyronie's plaque/fibrosis forms, anywhere along the shaft.

Steve did you lose a lot of size in the wait? I imagine so, 20 years is a lot of years. I have been with the nodule and small Peyronie's plaques for 9 months, and they are reducing my thickness above all for now. That's why I think I have to decide quickly, but my mental state right now is not the best. So I have to find the balance or I don't know what to do

Return to “Implants”