2 month report

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mr Timex

2 month report

Postby Mr Timex » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:20 am

AMS LGX installed on August 1sr, 2022. It’s now nearly 2 months since the surgery. The doctor told me that I could pump, cycle daily and engage in sex after one month. For weeks 5 and 6 I tried figuring out where in the my scrotum the pump and deflate button were. A lot of fumbling around. I repeatedly watched the AMS Video to find a pump action approach that works for me. My wife showed no interest in my surgery so it seemed rather shameful to continue doing what I was doing.
Week 7 I finally had the confidence to know how to inflate and deflate but have been unhappy with the size. The glans has been engorged almost constantly ever since the surgery. When deflated, it is still full. The shaft, when inflated is only about 3 inches with lots of loose flesh at the base. It seems as though there is lots more room for it to expand but I can’t get anymore expansion.
Week 8 I asked my wife to be sexual and surprisingly she agreed. It has been years. She appreciated that there was something there. Oral sex felt great for me. Intercourse was difficult as we are both overweight and in our 70’s. Any movement and I was out again.
I’m starting Perito excercises and will see my doctor again in 3 weeks.
I have not been able to achieve orgasm.
Timex, it takes a licking and keeps on ticking
Lgx Ms Ps 18x10cm
1.5cm Rear Tip Extender
Reservoir 100ml
August 1, 2022
Born in 1950, wife born in 1943
I have a vasculitis autoimmune disease, am diabetic and have heart disease.

Mr Timex

Re: 2 month report

Postby Mr Timex » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:34 am

When I pump it, it expands but as soon as I let go of the bulb, it retracts. Is this a sign of a bad valve?
Timex, it takes a licking and keeps on ticking
Lgx Ms Ps 18x10cm
1.5cm Rear Tip Extender
Reservoir 100ml
August 1, 2022
Born in 1950, wife born in 1943
I have a vasculitis autoimmune disease, am diabetic and have heart disease.

Old Guy

Re: 2 month report

Postby Old Guy » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:04 pm

Inflating and deflating are tough to figure out. But inflating and having it go right back down when you release the bulb does not sound right. I know there is a way to lock the pump so you remain inflated. Hope someone with an AMS can assist you.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”