Pump Bulb AND Deflation button

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oldbeek

Re: Pump Bulb AND Deflation button

Postby oldbeek » Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:31 pm

Mine lays sideways near the top of my sack. valve block to the left and bulb to the right. Very easy to pump and deflate. My artificial spintcher pump bulb is at the bottom right side of my sack.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:40 pm

deepanvee wrote:
Do I have to keep pulling it down everyday? When does it stop? Will the pump go back higher it I stop pulling it down?

Pulling down the bulb is required by most doctors for only the first 3-4 weeks, where things aren't settled yet. After that, no risk of bulb going high.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

CigareVolant

Postby CigareVolant » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:22 am

I really struggled to find the deflate button on my Titan for the first month or two. There was swollen tissue around the pump and I had a hard time finding just the right place to squeeze. Several times I couldn't deflate even after 10-15 minutes of trying. I'd let it sit for an hour and try again. I always managed to get it eventually, but I was worried that the time would come that I couldn't. It was discouraging. I wondered if my pump might be broken.

Now at three months out, everything is perfect. All of tissue around the pump feels "thinner" and it's easy for me to find the right spot. Plus I think I'm just used to how things lay down there. My pump is at the bottom of the scrotum but it doesn't seem to twist at all, so the deflate button is always at the same spot. My button is also at a bit of an angle rather than directly front to back. At first it was a really awkward position for my hand, but now it feels normal. Oh, I also switched from using thumb and first finger to thumb and second finger. For whatever reason, that works a little better for me.
Implanted June, 2022 by Dr. Karpman. 22cm Titan with 1.5cm RTE.

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:52 am

nuance wrote:did you go to the hospital fully inflated?

I did. To my surgeon's clinic deep inside the hospital. Valet parking, 3 lobbies/waiting rooms, 2 elevators. The whole fun experience.

Nonstop hilarity early on. Super fun to have a 5 hour max (or what I thought at that time was max) inflation, an hour drive both ways, and all the associated joy of trying to hide the new unyielding javelin from horrified onlookers. Fortunately it was late December in Chicago, so heavy coats were my friend. Would have been a completely different version of crazy if I lived in Miami.

I wrote in complete panic about this somewhere here. This was the very early going, I had to go back in to his clinic a day or two prior because I just couldn't figure out the inflate bulb. This resulted in a very hands on tutorial in his clinic which was preceded by him assertively expressing out of my sac a good deal of the edema. I know I wrote about that somewhere, too. All I will say here is that the pressure that guy was casually but confidently able to apply to my sac was nothing short of shocking. Extremely unnerving. But ultimately a good step in the right direction for me and very helpful, despite my squeamish ball sac horror.

I go home, am pleased with myself and upbeat about trying again. The next day I guess it was, I'm able to inflate and happily dumbfounded by my new rock hard dick, only to promptly find myself entirely unable to navigate the deflate. Back in the car.

Things got much better, much quicker, once I got the walkthroughs by my surgeon's PA, and I caught momentum very quickly once the swelling was down. There's much more swelling going on in there even at weeks 3-6 than you think, it compounds your confusion and uncertainty about how the hell this thing works, but as that swelling recedes, as others have said, things become a lot freer and a whole lot easier to understand and find your groove.
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

c5fixer

Postby c5fixer » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:20 pm

I was just implanted with AMS LGX on Wednesday the 14th. I finally got up the nerve today to feel around down there. I’ve got a squeeze toy in my scrotum !! My fiancé asked me if it’s gonna squeak ? :lol:

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:13 pm

c5fixer wrote:I was just implanted with AMS LGX on Wednesday the 14th. I finally got up the nerve today to feel around down there. I’ve got a squeeze toy in my scrotum !! My fiancé asked me if it’s gonna squeak ? :lol:

Some do, mine doesn't.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:41 pm

CigareVolant wrote:I really struggled to find the deflate button on my Titan for the first month or two. There was swollen tissue around the pump and I had a hard time finding just the right place to squeeze. Several times I couldn't deflate even after 10-15 minutes of trying. I'd let it sit for an hour and try again. I always managed to get it eventually, but I was worried that the time would come that I couldn't. It was discouraging. I wondered if my pump might be broken.

Now at three months out, everything is perfect. All of tissue around the pump feels "thinner" and it's easy for me to find the right spot. Plus I think I'm just used to how things lay down there. My pump is at the bottom of the scrotum but it doesn't seem to twist at all, so the deflate button is always at the same spot. My button is also at a bit of an angle rather than directly front to back. At first it was a really awkward position for my hand, but now it feels normal. Oh, I also switched from using thumb and first finger to thumb and second finger. For whatever reason, that works a little better for me.

Glad things worked out for you even if it took bit longer. and Yes each of us have unique experiences and things that work for one doesnt for others. You do you. We need to experiment a bit and see which one works.. sometimes I use both hands.. sometimes just left hand( mostly left)..
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:42 pm

c5fixer wrote:I was just implanted with AMS LGX on Wednesday the 14th. I finally got up the nerve today to feel around down there. I’ve got a squeeze toy in my scrotum !! My fiancé asked me if it’s gonna squeak ? :lol:

It will a bit but loudness might vary.. But you will feel the squeak( of liquid moving) .. All the best on your recovery..
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Return to “Implants”