What happens with penile implant removal?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Raider82

Re: What happens with penile implant removal?

Postby Raider82 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:28 pm

Regarding older posts: It's been awhile. I get motivated to make a move, then get sidetracked. I know of Hakky and will checkout Clavell. Thanks.

España1980

Postby España1980 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:36 pm

hello rayder and in all these years you have not masturbated or ejaculated?

Raider82

Postby Raider82 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:35 pm

Hi there. I do both without inflating the implant and it feels alright given the situation.

RoninRiff

Postby RoninRiff » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:40 pm

If you are currently oversized, maybe getting an IPP revision with properly sized (shorter) cylinders would help. (?) Since simply removing the implant would likely be an irreversible move, I agree with getting second opinions from some IPP experts to assess your situation if you haven't already.
55 yo w 20 yrs of worsening ED. VL on US. Tried all PDE5-Is w decreasing efficacy. No longer tolerating SEs from meds. INJs did not work out well for me. Now sched for IPP w Dr. Eid in 12/2023.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:26 am

Raider82 wrote:Hi there. I do both without inflating the implant and it feels alright given the situation.

Given the situation I think it is perfectly acceptable and absolutely no shame in doing it. I think they were talking about that over in the "Sexuality 2.0" section of the forums. I think it's safe to say that sometimes things change and we try to adapt the best we can. I guess that's some of the beauty of being a man we adapt when needed. I also think that guys are curious enough to investigate or try something new. I guess there are many ways one could masturbate. I guess many different ways a married couple can show their love and be intimate.

You mention not inflating. Can you do a partial inflation or somewhere in between to lesson the pain? The people on here seem to say these surgeries are irreversible. If that's the case, I would definitely make sure I fully knew and understood what happens upon removal. Not only for day 1, but on down the road 6 months to a year after removal. I hope you get everything resolved

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:50 pm

Raider82 wrote:Regarding intercourse; no we could not do it with either type given the the tips (the left moved outside the glans, the right crossed over near the urethra opening). I thought they were too long by about 2 cm. This created problems for me and for her. Thanks.

Of course, having issues with the implant, specially pain for both you and your partner, affects your desire for intercourse. The techniques and models of implants 2 decades ago weren't that good, and I also believe that your doctor oversized you, which is one of the worst issues a man has to deal with.
If you decided to make a move, I recommend getting an inflatable implant by an excellent surgeon, if you have access to one. Mostly, with a new implant, you and your partner will love having sex. We all have issues that affect our life and keep us apart, but knowing that we can always have enjoyable sex makes a lot of difference.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:21 pm

Raider82 wrote:Hello,

I've had a penile implant for almost 24 years; details are in my signature. For several reasons I'm looking to get my current device removed but not replaced.

Can anyone share any experiences or information on what I can expect following removal? I've been told I can expect that the formation of fibrous scar tissue will shorten length a couple of inches and make future implantation impossible. I can live with these consequences.

I'm concerned about being able to urinate with scar tissue doing whatever it's going to do. I'm also concerned about losing more sensation and not be able to orgasm. I'm not sure I can live with these consequences.

Thank you in advance!

Cheers

R82

Is it still working? If you want it simple just replace it with malleable one in the right dimension. Its cheap and simple and you can still have sex.

If you remove it your fucked up forever:
-no structure anymore
-a dick only skin left IT will shrink to a non existing dick
-you will loose for sure your partial erections
-the hole in the middle of your corporas will heal together and your penis get s weird structure from scar tissue
-you will kill yourself or dont feel like a man anymore

All in all it will not be the best decission to make If you want to life longer

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:09 pm

Do you want to remove the implant? I've had my Titan since 2008 and never used it. I contacted Dr Kramer for his advice and he told me there is no medical necessity to remove it, so I decided against any more surgery. It hasn't worked for about 3 years, but it doesn't bother me.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Carlos1992

Postby Carlos1992 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:34 am

Raider82 wrote:Hi there. I do both without inflating the implant and it feels alright given the situation.

hello, was it difficult to hide your former malleable mimolante and was it good for sex?

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:09 pm

Hi
There’s a guy in NYC. Dr Eid. Think he does phone consultations.
Don’t know what he charges. He is a nice guy. Think from what I gather from this site he does a lot of revisions.
I have no connection with them. I saw him. I did not get the implant.
He does a lot of people. I have shopped with a few other Dr’s. If I get the implant it will have him do it. Very straight forward.
Maybe he can fix it or answer your question.
Good luck.
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Return to “Implants”