Sensitivity

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
drayan123

Sensitivity

Postby drayan123 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:58 am

Hey guys this is really concerning me will I lose sensitivity after my implant this is a shame because I never truely had sex without a condom if getting a implant would make it less sensitive it would be a nightmare . Those guys who got the implant how’s ur sensitivity?

stephen54

Re: Sensitivity

Postby stephen54 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:02 am

drayan123 wrote:Hey guys this is really concerning me will I lose sensitivity after my implant this is a shame because I never truely had sex without a condom if getting a implant would make it less sensitive it would be a nightmare . Those guys who got the implant how’s ur sensitivity?

Read up here on these forums, there's a lot on this topic.

Yes, there's a decent chance you may lose at least some degree of sensitivity.

The "nightmare" for most of us who are implanted was: not being hard enough to reliably have sex, or not getting hard at all. So we've all got our own definition of nightmare.

My sensitivity after 3 years is less. And I couldn't care less. I have whatever sex we want, on demand, with zero limitations that we've found in 3 years -
and we have certainly tried. Only you can answer the pre-implant questions at hand, but I would urge you to deeply consider the core reasons you are considering implantation at all in the first place, right? Presumably it's because you cannot get hard (or cannot get hard enough long enough and reliably) enough to do what you're driven to do. Would you trade a 10% drop in sensitivity for a 100% at-your-service unstoppable dick? Would you trade a 25% drop in sensitivity? (I probably did, and I'd do it again without the remotest hesitation).

As I've said prior, there are tradeoffs in abandoning your organic dick. There just are. It's patently foolish to think otherwise. Only you know what your priorities are with sex, and you should seriously think every angle through. Thoroughly. So read up here, ask questions, talk to guys. For sure. But I would imagine that a theoretical drop in sensitivity vs not being able to get hard at all would be compelling and pretty easy math for most of us. For me, I arrived at a point where I just wasn't a big fan of my sensitive but non-hard dick.

Honestly curious side note:
If you've truly never had condom-free sex, and if we can broadly agree that sex with condoms markedly lessens sensitivity...then what sensitivity exactly are you concerned you will "lose"? I'm not tracking?
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:15 am

After my implant sensitivity was the last thing on my mind. My healing was slow and long. It was close to six months after when I felt OK with my new bionic tool. At that point it was taking me a long time to finish. By one year out my sensitivity seemed back to pre-ED days. Fortunately, as a married man I don't need condoms but that is a good comparison to loss of sensitivity you may experience after an implant. If you consider the extent of what the surgeon does to your penis during implantation and all the nerves damaged, it makes sense that sensitivity will suffer for some time. Nerves are very slow to regenerate. Now at close to three years out I'm always ready to use it, and it feels wonderful.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:54 am

I lost some sensitivity, but not much.

Enough that I last longer before I orgasm than before the implant. Which is great in my opinion.

And what I do have are more intense orgasms. I didn't realize how weak my orgasms had become before I got the implant. Now, either when jerking off or fucking, I cum much harder.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:56 am

in practice, for those who want to last 30/40 minutes instead of 15/20 pre implant would it be a godsend?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:20 pm

My sensitivity has varied -- currently I seem to be pretty insensitive. BUT the advantages to my wife are major -- we can do cowgirl again and other positions we'd left behind when the ED meds and injections were starting to fail mainly from venous leakage said the doc. And she always has an orgasm! So I just go to sleep and the next day jerk off thinking of the memories of the great night before. Not perfect but beats the hell out of our pre-implant suffering.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

Mr Timex

Postby Mr Timex » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:45 pm

frank66665 wrote:in practice, for those who want to last 30/40 minutes instead of 15/20 pre implant would it be a godsend?

I have years of experience giving women the best 90 seconds of their lives. I’m looking forward to lasting longer once I get pumpin’ n humpin’
Timex, it takes a licking and keeps on ticking
Lgx Ms Ps 18x10cm
1.5cm Rear Tip Extender
Reservoir 100ml
August 1, 2022
Born in 1950, wife born in 1943
I have a vasculitis autoimmune disease, am diabetic and have heart disease.

markwal6

Postby markwal6 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:56 pm

Hey Guys, I had the cx 700 24 cm put in with rear tip extenders about 5.5 months ago. What a nightmare! Dr didn't see me before surgery or after. Problem is the revivor had slid out rt after surgery and if hed seen me then hed have known. Went back 2 weeks later he laughed and scheduled another surgery 2.5 months later. Other Urologist were alarmed on the wait time because it was sliding into my nut sack. They also said they had to intubate me? Well. I have degenerative bone disease also and he injured my neck when they intubated me and now, I'm in pain from the pinched nerves. They knew this by the way about my neck. Now I'll need another vertebrae replacement. Now, i cannot complain about the size placement. Its longer and thicker than before. It's a little over 7 and 5.6 wide where before it was under 7 and 5 girth wise. I did lose some sensitivity but the os are off the chart!!! Strongest thing I've ever in my life felt. I'd do it again in a second just wouldn't have him do it! Went to Indiana and a Dr Tatum put reservoir back. Great kid who really cares. Im 57 btw. Its diff feeling for sure but well worth the trouble! Dr who did original surgery was a Dr Tadros in Springfield ill. For what it's worth those are my experiences.
Implanted June 2022..Ams cx 24cm 2 rt EX

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:27 pm

I was implanted on June 1st
June 6th - July 1st no issue with sensitivity and being able to orgasm
July - August Really struggled to orgasm. Could only reach 30% of the time.
September All back to normal.

Many guys said give it time and they were correct. Sure there is some loss of sensitity but minor compared to the total benefits.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:32 pm

My experience regarding sensitivity is quite a bit different. Post implant I would have to say my sensitivity is greatly increased, not diminished.

I’m guessing a lot of this has to do with the nature of my ED and it’s onset. I can see guys who have enjoyed normal erections their entire lives, then Lose them…to prostate surgery, to sugar diabetes, whatever.

But if you’ve got VL, and from the looks of things it was there from birth, then the feeling of actually being hard and staying hard is pretty incredible.

Even with pills + injections and a cock ring, my erection had a short lifespan and my worrying about it didn’t help. The sensation from battering someone with a semi or a flaccid dick is going to be less stimulating than the friction and feelings generated by using something that’s actually hard and erect.

There’s a really old and stupid joke: consider the thermos. It keeps things hot or cold. But how does it know.

That’s my view of life with an implant. Folks say a natural erection is better. Those of us with limited experience with a normal erection….how would we know? Frankly, if it got any better than this I’m not sure I could survive sex. This is pretty damned good.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Return to “Implants”