Penile Sensitivity Post Op

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
guypalmsprings

Penile Sensitivity Post Op

Postby guypalmsprings » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:05 pm

Am six weeks post-op and all good. I notice, though, that the sensitivity in my penis (shaft, head, scrotal area where incision was) is dulled. Also, my penis feels colder than with a pre-op erection. Wondering if others can guide me with their experiences with the above in terms how sensitivity changes (increases toward a more normal state) over time. The effect is that it takes me longer to orgasm with the lessened sensitivity as it now stands. Many thanks.
Titan 20cm, Dr. Eid 7/15/22. ED before/after RT (2015), EBRT (2016) & ADT (20 mos.). EBRT & improper penile rehab post-treatment left penile/abdominal scarring, arterial blockage & slight hour-glass shape with Peyronie's disease.

stephen54

Re: Penile Sensitivity Post Op

Postby stephen54 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:27 pm

guypalmsprings wrote:Am six weeks post-op and all good. I notice, though, that the sensitivity in my penis (shaft, head, scrotal area where incision was) is dulled. Also, my penis feels colder than with a pre-op erection. Wondering if others can guide me with their experiences with the above in terms how sensitivity changes (increases toward a more normal state) over time. The effect is that it takes me longer to orgasm with the lessened sensitivity as it now stands. Many thanks.

Approaching my 3 year implant anniversary here. To answer your questions in my experience:

Yes - less sensitivity overall through my shaft and glans. Some improvement over time but now it just is what it is. Less sensitive than pre-op and longer to reach orgasms, absolutely. Also a chilly penis/glans often. Having said that, and if I knew all this with certainty prior to surgery, I'd absolutely still have proceeded. My dick is different, but ridiculously fun and reliable. I've adjusted a few things in my mind about the way things used to be. For us, the tradeoffs have been minor and the upsides enormous.
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:36 pm

I am 3 months post op and I am similar. Hard to reach orgasm, my glans can sometimes be cold and just less sensitivity.

The IPP is a learning experience and yes there are some tradeoffs. That said I am trying to figure out under what circumstances are my glands cold since it is not all the time.

I have had instances where no matter how hard or long I try, I am not going to cum. Other times, I cum within 10 minutes.

Still learning. It's a journey.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:52 pm

I’m at 15 weeks and there’s quiet a numb area around incision and around left side where the tubing goes around (infrapubic). I’ve also noticed a little less sensitivity on shaft and glands… I contribute this to twice a day max pumping and bending exercises…. Before I had surgery I used a VED twice daily and I know that causes less sensitivity.. just goes to reason that pumping very hard and bending it would do the same. Hoping sensitivity will return when I cut back on exercises.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Return to “Implants”