30 YEARS OLD SINGLE GETTING IMPLANT

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
AST2123

Re: 30 YEARS OLD SINGLE GETTING IMPLANT

Postby AST2123 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:55 pm

I went through the same. I was thinking that I am pumping to the max, and it was at about 4 o'clock. This took like 3 weeks. I then continued squeezing the pump harder. I also tried to follow the advice from members here; After pumping, wait for 5-6 minutes, then add more pumps.
Also pumping while taking a warm shower, or bath, will allow you to put in more pumps. Hang in there! You will be good.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

pentagram

Postby pentagram » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:57 pm

AST2123 wrote:I went through the same. I was thinking that I am pumping to the max, and it was at about 4 o'clock. This took like 3 weeks. I then continued squeezing the pump harder. I also tried to follow the advice from members here; After pumping, wait for 5-6 minutes, then add more pumps.
Also pumping while taking a warm shower, or bath, will allow you to put in more pumps. Hang in there! You will be good.

Thanks for advice! You were totaly right! After 4 days it is easier to pump and my penis is almost
Pointed 3 o clock!

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:10 pm

Glad to hear that!
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

pentagram

Postby pentagram » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:15 am

Guys with ams 700 cx.
If You are fully inflated your pump is getting hard? How do You know You are fully inflated ?
I need about 45-50 pumps to fully inflate. After this i can still press pump, even 150 times
but nothing change. I have ams 700 cx 21 cm plus 4 cm rte. Reservoir 100 ml.

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:22 pm

pentagram wrote:Guys with ams 700 cx.
If You are fully inflated your pump is getting hard? How do You know You are fully inflated ?
I need about 45-50 pumps to fully inflate. After this i can still press pump, even 150 times
but nothing change. I have ams 700 cx 21 cm plus 4 cm rte. Reservoir 100 ml.

Its weird.. Maximum it should be 15-20 pumps.. You can keep pumping but nothing will change.. You can stop when you feel maximum hardness.. and you can also feel if any liquid is moving around( the pump becomes like smaller and empty like feeling).. In fact for me I get maximum hardness with good hard 5-10 pumps max
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

polishguy

Postby polishguy » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:40 pm

Hey man,

Could you please let me know if the doctor that implanted you was dr. Świniarski? I am also a young guy that struggles with ED (vascular problem) and I am from Poland, so I am looking for the best surgeon available around here. Hope you're happy with your results.

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:16 pm

I got it when I was 36 and just wished I'd been able to get it sooner. It was the right choice after things became so bad. It sounds like you've made the right choice all around. Congratulations on your decision and a completely new life awaiting you, still very young.

pentagram wrote:Hello

I am 30 years old single with ED almost whole life. It was long battle. I have never had good sex in my life. When i was younger doctors told me it was mental problem without checking anything with me.
Years passed and i became miserable and depressed. Beetwen the age of 21 and 26 i lived with conviction that is true. When i was 26 years old , after unsuccessful relationships because of my ed, i decided to resolve the problem.
It took me long time because i didnt have enough knowledge. I tried a lot of doctors. I tried every way. Between age of 26 and 29 i tried sildenafil and other pills. I had a lot of test, schock wave therapy. With pills it was better but not enough to satisfy woman and me.
When i was 29 years old, doctor told me to do doppler test. It showed vanous leak. After test he explained me what it is. He said that venous leak cant be cured and he proposed to mix pills (tadalafil and sildenafil). I asked him about implant, and he was against it. He told me that i will be not satisfied and it is a bad thing. Mixing pilss didnt help.
I read about implant on this forum a lot of amazing posts, so i decided to find a doctor who deals with implants. I made a research and i found one who is very expirienced. I met with him. I showed him doppler tests result. Next he told me that doppler test isnt acurate test and i went for 3D Angio CT. It showed a problem with my veins. He told me that it cant be cured. He said i need implant in my life, but first i should try injections. If it works i can have implant later. If it dont work or i dont like it then only cure for me is implant. The result witch injections was similar like with pills.
I talked to him about advantages, and disadvantages of implants . So i decided. I am going bionic.
The surgery will be 25 fo April. We decided it will be AMS 700. I am scared a lot but i see hope in my life. It costs a lot of money.
In this topic i will write about next steps and surgery and how things are after surgery.

See you and thanks for help (this forum saved my life!)
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

Return to “Implants”