AMS LGX, 22 years old, just implanted!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rschweiger

Re: 48h post op, AMS LGX, 21 years old

Postby rschweiger » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Hey bishop,
Hang in there I had a lot of pain for wht seemed like forever.
Like the guys here said...you'll keep improving and one it WILL just be a memory.
Trust me.....and you'll be left with smiles.
Best wishes,Rich

Bishop

Postby Bishop » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:22 am

rschweiger wrote:Hey bishop,
Hang in there I had a lot of pain for wht seemed like forever.
Like the guys here said...you'll keep improving and one it WILL just be a memory.
Trust me.....and you'll be left with smiles.
Best wishes,Rich

Thank you Rich, thanks to all of you guys!
You are really helping me!
Today is day 4 post op, not bad at all, still sore and pain in the scrotum, in the penis shaft (I can't move it without pain) and discomfort in the reservoir area.
Some discomfort walking and sitted, but a little bit better than yesterday..

As you said, the pain, sore and discomfort seems to be forever..
But I trust you and I hope to improve every day.
I read about a guy in this forum that after 2 weeks was already doing some sport, light activity, jogging.. what a lucky guy!

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:55 am

ciao Bishop, leggo che sei italiano ! posso sapere dove hai fatto l'intervento in italia o all'estero ?
in bocca al lupo per una pronta remissione !! :D
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Bishop

Postby Bishop » Tue May 14, 2013 5:09 pm

DAY 21 POST OP

Ehi guys,

I'm still alive!
But, I don't know why, the forum in the previous days didn't allow me to post in this topic!

Anyway, I'm still there, today is DAY 21 POST OP!
Everything is going better, day by day, I'm improving.
Every day I wake up, I feel some improvement and healing.
I remember you that I didn't use any pain meds, since I was out of the hospital.
But, I had some significant discomfort/pain in the first week post op in the scrotum, in the penis shaft and in the reservoir area.

I was worried about the reservoir pain, because only a very few people feel discomfort for the reservoir; also only cough was painfull!
Now it is completely ok.

I walk and sit without problems, I can run (not too fast) and do normal activities without discomfort! I only feel some discomfort at the base of the penis when I move it quickly to the left or to the right!

One note:
Today I've tried to masturbate myself and I ejaculated. There was already a significant blood engorgement in the penis head and in the penis shaft. During brain/manual sexual stimulation (yes, also only brain), I can feel the blood going into the penis shaft. Almost the same thing during the night. It is amazing!

Size seems ok! I was 15/16 cm pre op fully erect, now I'm 13cm flaccid state. So, + 2cm of LGX expansion (I've 18cm cylindres) + penis head engorgement = 15/16 cm. I hope!

Activation of the implant (now completely deflated) is planned in the next 10 days (1 month post op).

That's all for today. Day 21 post op.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Wed May 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Bishop wrote:So, + 2cm of LGX expansion (I've 18cm cylindres) + penis head engorgement = 15/16 cm

General rule of thumb lengthwise is 2/3 external and 1/3 internal ... so with that in mind, that would give you 12 cm external (4.75") plus the expansion in length (up to 4 cm - or 1.5"). So "if" you get full expansion ... you should get about 6" (measured bone pressed).

One of the best things you can do for yourself is to reduce your "fatpad" (lose weight) as this will give you more usable size. You seem to be progressing nicely, and once you get the Ok to activate and begin pumping ... you will be amazed how much better you will feel about yourself.
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

venousleak1990born

Re: AMS LGX, 22 years old, just implanted!!

Postby venousleak1990born » Mon May 20, 2013 9:17 am

good news bishop .
keep us informed .
Implanted with Coloplast Genesis MALLEABLE on Jan 2024.
I have had venous leakage.
I didnt like the side effects of PDE5 inhibitors.
So far, I am very happy with the Coloplast Genesis.
I am from Türkiye.

Bishop

Postby Bishop » Wed May 29, 2013 11:29 am

Hey guys!

1 month post op, just activated the implant yesterday!

When I pump it to max, I feel discomfort in the glans where there are cylinders tips.
I am only able to squeeze 2 or maximum 3 times the pump and others 2 partially.
Erected dimensions for the moment don't change significantly respect to flaccid dimensions.
About 0,5 cm lenght and just a bit of girth. I am not satisfied but I hope with exercise, stretch and full healing to achieve 2/3 cm of lenght expansion!
I have significantly less girth then before the surgery!

My exercise routine is: pump it to max, trying to keep it pumped to max for 1 hour. Every 10 minutes, another small squeeze of the pump!
If you have any advices, I will be happy to listen and follow them :)

I hope to regain some centimetres..

Thank you!

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Wed May 29, 2013 2:34 pm

Bishop wrote:When I pump it to max, I feel discomfort in the glans where there are cylinders tips.

That's very typical ... it takes a while (months) to get over the discomfort.
I am only able to squeeze 2 or maximum 3 times the pump and others 2 partially.

The amount of pumps will increase slowly over time ... as this amount increases so will your size. It's a slow process ... much like working out in the gym, it doesn't happen over night.
My exercise routine is: pump it to max, trying to keep it pumped to max for 1 hour. Every 10 minutes, another small squeeze of the pump!

Excellent! Once you decide to put your Implant to good use ... there is no need to max pump. About 80% or so is enough for solo or sex. Leave the "max pump" for rehab. Otherwise the tips will be too tender to enjoy yourself.
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Bishop

Postby Bishop » Wed May 29, 2013 2:55 pm

Thank you very much!

So, the routine is ok, right? One/two times per day, leaving it to the max for about 30/60 minutes is enough?

Is it normal to have very few lenght extension at the beginning? It takes some months for these 2/3 cm lenght gain?

Bishop

Postby Bishop » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:52 am

Guys, Pumping the implant I heard some noise! Is it normal? I mean, is normal to hear some noise during pump squeeze?

Return to “Implants”