GETTING READY TO "GO LIVE" FOR THE 1st TIME!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Scott61

GETTING READY TO "GO LIVE" FOR THE 1st TIME!

Postby Scott61 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:31 pm

I'm 7 weeks out today. My ex-girlfriend (we broke up a year and a half ago) texted me a few days ago and asked if "she could come home". She's coming tomorrow for the weekend, she lives out of state from me. She was with me before my prostate surgery and for 10 months after. I had to use Trimix after my surgery and instead of having sex multiple times a day, we were down to a few times a week. I had always planned to wait two years for my erectile function to return before getting an implant; that's what I did, it never returned.

She doesn't know I have an implant and I don't want to tell her until after I get her reaction to our encounter so I can get her true reaction. I did send her a video of my erect penis and she liked it! She didn't ask anything about it. She always liked the size of my gland, and now it's noticeably smaller, the rest of it looks about the same; I don't know if that will change once I'm with her, I'll have to wait and see.

I just thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone had any words of wisdom that may be somehow helpful.

riseagain

Re: GETTING READY TO "GO LIVE" FOR THE 1st TIME!

Postby riseagain » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:25 pm

Enjoy your new implant with her. Let us know how it goes.
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:33 pm

Lots of possibilities there.
She requested the visit? When she said "come home" did that mean for a short stay?
She have friends and/or family in the area that she plans on visiting? Big question there because you might just be a motel.
How civil was the breakup? Been other people involved?
Did she lose a job & might be looking for support. Emotional or financial?
She have kids in tow? Yours or otherwise.
My unsolicited advice. Please think over all the ways that this could go. Good or bad. Be prepared, have the decisions made for each scenario before she gets there.
Make sure that you have all the feelings sorted out if she is to arrive & puts a full court press on you.
A woman can be pretty convincing when they want to. Be prepared. Good luck.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:35 pm

don't tell her anything let's see what she says and if, sr notices it, then we'll see you in the next meetings, there is always time if you want to tell her, she left you no
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Scott61

Postby Scott61 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:50 pm

Gt1956 wrote:Lots of possibilities there.
She requested the visit? When she said "come home" did that mean for a short stay?
She have friends and/or family in the area that she plans on visiting? Big question there because you might just be a motel.
How civil was the breakup? Been other people involved?
Did she lose a job & might be looking for support. Emotional or financial?
She have kids in tow? Yours or otherwise.
My unsolicited advice. Please think over all the ways that this could go. Good or bad. Be prepared, have the decisions made for each scenario before she gets there.
Make sure that you have all the feelings sorted out if she is to arrive & puts a full court press on you.
A woman can be pretty convincing when they want to. Be prepared. Good luck.

She’s retired and her children and grandchildren live near her (2 and a half hour drive from me). We went to high school together. Before we broke up she wanted to move in with me and I didn’t feel like it would work out since she would be leaving her children. I regretted it later. That’s really why we broke up. She’s contacted me about every two weeks since we broke up but didn’t want to come back until now. If this weekend goes well I think we’ll probably get back together. Who knows, she may not like the implant, or maybe she’ll like it better. I’m looking forward to finding out.

Scott61

Postby Scott61 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:01 pm

frank66665 wrote:don't tell her anything let's see what she says and if, sr notices it, then we'll see you in the next meetings, there is always time if you want to tell her, she left you no

I’m not going to mention it until after we have sex. She is the one that ended our relationship, but she says it was me; go figure! This will be a good test to see how the implant is received. I just don’t know what to expect. I think it’s going to be real good unless it doesn’t feel right to her somehow, and if that happens we’ll adjust the inflation level until she likes it as much as possible.

Return to “Implants”