Your new feel

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Your new feel

Postby DougAnd » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:06 am

Quite a few guys ask/wonder exactly what their IPP penis will feel like? I went home partially inflated, took an inspection that night. Just under 4 inches and hard as a rock. On day 5 I deflated and checked again. As soon as I deflated my girth noticeably decreased. Now 4.5 inches long I was still sticking straight out. My penile shaft felt somewhat leathery inside. But the tips inside of my glans were still hard as a rock. At the time I thought that I must have still been partially inflated because the LGX was the softest IPP on the market and was supposed to feel the most natural. It took me weeks to realize that my IPP was fully deflated and that the tips neither inflate nor deflate but remain permanently hard. That was a real shocker, very disappointing for me. Just one successful usage changed my perspective completely. After 2 years of impotency I was having prolonged and enjoyable sex!!! Not having a really soft pliable flaccid penis suddenly became unimportant. Like when your buddy at 40 feet under gives you a breath before you pass out.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

bionicbrother

Re: Your new feel

Postby bionicbrother » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:24 am

Agreed. There is always personal experience. Even though we have all the information but certain things we need to experience ourselves. We just need to keep an open mind. Its not real dick its close to real dick so there will always be some kinks, some differences - we need to compromise and not complain.. What are you willing to give is the question we need to ask ourselves. This will avoid buyer's remorse so to speak.. Its a life changing decision.

My view is - I will get supersonic dick everything else doesnt matter - If you have this view point there will be no concerns or complaints( other than real ones)
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Return to “Implants”