Sharp Pain

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
guypalmsprings

Sharp Pain

Postby guypalmsprings » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:30 am

One and a half weeks post-op, Titan 20cm, Dr. Eid. Cycling each day since 3rd day post op. Extremely sharp pain in scrotum where thumb presses against inflation/deflation points. Should I give it a day or two rest and resume? Anyone have similar experience? Does it return despite giving it time to heal? Am trying to balance cycling (so as to not allow for scar tissue to build) with the pain.
Titan 20cm, Dr. Eid 7/15/22. ED before/after RT (2015), EBRT (2016) & ADT (20 mos.). EBRT & improper penile rehab post-treatment left penile/abdominal scarring, arterial blockage & slight hour-glass shape with Peyronie's disease.

Floridaspeedo

Re: Sharp Pain

Postby Floridaspeedo » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:52 am

I would send DR Eid a note. I am 7 weeks post surgery and never had pain in the scrotum. An ache and soreness yes but not pain. I will also tell you there are some days I went backwards. i.e. some days more discomgfort than the day before. Don't panic just chill and rest.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

guypalmsprings

Postby guypalmsprings » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:53 am

Floridaspeedo wrote:I would send DR Eid a note. I am 7 weeks post surgery and never had pain in the scrotum. An ache and soreness yes but not pain. I will also tell you there are some days I went backwards. i.e. some days more discomgfort than the day before. Don't panic just chill and rest.

Thanks, buddy.
Titan 20cm, Dr. Eid 7/15/22. ED before/after RT (2015), EBRT (2016) & ADT (20 mos.). EBRT & improper penile rehab post-treatment left penile/abdominal scarring, arterial blockage & slight hour-glass shape with Peyronie's disease.

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:18 pm

guypalmsprings wrote:One and a half weeks post-op, Titan 20cm, Dr. Eid. Cycling each day since 3rd day post op. Extremely sharp pain in scrotum where thumb presses against inflation/deflation points. Should I give it a day or two rest and resume? Anyone have similar experience? Does it return despite giving it time to heal? Am trying to balance cycling (so as to not allow for scar tissue to build) with the pain.

Yep. Penoscrotal installs tend to make the scrotum quite tender, for a while, as you heal. I didn't start cycling until week 4, but it was tender, and it left me with some pain. It got better quickly, but I'm not sure I could have done it at day 3 my sac was so swollen and sore. Implant recovery is a process, and all men have different experiences. Talk to Eid and do your best to do everything he tells you to. It'll all work out.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

silver daddy 1960

Postby silver daddy 1960 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:41 pm

Does the pain occur during pumping? I had that, but by the second week it was gone and i could pump without the bath too. I agree contact Eid as he is very responsive i found.
63 yrs old, NYC, DR. Eid Titan Coloplast Dec 10, 2021

guypalmsprings

Postby guypalmsprings » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:47 pm

SteveSW wrote:
guypalmsprings wrote:One and a half weeks post-op, Titan 20cm, Dr. Eid. Cycling each day since 3rd day post op. Extremely sharp pain in scrotum where thumb presses against inflation/deflation points. Should I give it a day or two rest and resume? Anyone have similar experience? Does it return despite giving it time to heal? Am trying to balance cycling (so as to not allow for scar tissue to build) with the pain.

Yep. Penoscrotal installs tend to make the scrotum quite tender, for a while, as you heal. I didn't start cycling until week 4, but it was tender, and it left me with some pain. It got better quickly, but I'm not sure I could have done it at day 3 my sac was so swollen and sore. Implant recovery is a process, and all men have different experiences. Talk to Eid and do your best to do everything he tells you to. It'll all work out.

Thank you.

guypalmsprings

Postby guypalmsprings » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:48 pm

silver daddy 1960 wrote:Does the pain occur during pumping? I had that, but by the second week it was gone and i could pump without the bath too. I agree contact Eid as he is very responsive i found.

Thank you.

Return to “Implants”