3 inches full penetration

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
cobylinks

Re: 3 inches full penetration

Postby cobylinks » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:26 pm

Dr. Brady in Orlando is great at sizing correctly.
He takes his time listening and encourages pumping for at least a month before surgery.
Received implants 10/4/19 Coloplast 24cm + 1cm RTE
Dr. Brady, Orlando, Fl

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:41 am

Guys, its not issues, its loss of inches.
My Girth is fine, but I was 7.75", now I am 5. I am fine with it, BUT, those missing inches are great for a single guy, lol.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:39 pm

For me I have a very difficult time understanding how doctors can vary so much in this. I just don't understand how these lower end doctors are even let near any mans dick. There is tons of research and papers on how to do this correctly and prevent loss of size. Many of those papers are in the general section of this forum in the documents worth reading list. My local uro group has 7 doctors and it seems the same almost dislike for this surgery as the OP's doctors. They almost seem to brag about how much size loss men have after being operated on them. And the concern now is with men being able to search the web and find out about good doctors research to prevent size loss you now have doctors knowing the right thing to say to men and still do nothing to prevent size loss. They just want the money for the surgery. I had ED for many years and used pills and injections. I have an IPP and have had it repaired. The only testing I have ever had other than the surgery certification was a UA. When I was started on injection I was given a sheet of paper with instructions and a script for trimix. The minimum level of treatment and surgery seems to be way below where it should be. I just don't understand how these poor results can be permitted to continue. When asked about why there is so much size loss these doctors will change the conversation to they do not do penis enlargements. But that is not what the conversation is about. We are not asking to be larger than we are or were, we are just wanting to keep all or most of what we have.

On the other side of the doctors the OP posted about yes the only measurement that counts is the one the surgeon makes during the surgery. But there is so much that goes into that. An injection to relax the tissue to get a more accurate measurement that I have read is not need if a spinal block is used. Some doctors error on the short side on purpose. And many other parts of this surgery including early activation that help prevent size loss.

I
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:28 pm

cobylinks wrote:Dr. Brady in Orlando is great at sizing correctly.
He takes his time listening and encourages pumping for at least a month before surgery.

cobylinks, where were you 4 years ago man. Brady was on my list before implant. Ended up with a couple of so called high volume surgeons who stretched me out ok before hand because I insisted then they subtracted the potential stretch of my LGX when measuring me and left me on my own to make up the nearly 3 inch difference. My severe peyronies scarring made that almost impossible. :roll:
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:11 pm

Newbie443, I use the example of artificial limbs. How would doctors look if they made an artificial leg 6 inches shorter than the other one?? Sometimes they just don't see the big picture.
As for the research papers. Thats why I suggest using a doctor that keeps up on the changes in his profession. Continuing education if you want to call it that.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:04 pm

I don't want to be a downer but none of my docs before implant were interested in current advances. They all relied on their 30 year old training. After implant I found a few who did try to keep up. Still finding more. They are out there if you look hard and get really lucky. Or go to the IPP stars on this forum.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”