Sex after an implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
iwantanewone

Sex after an implant

Postby iwantanewone » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:52 pm

I wonder for the people that have recovered after having an implant if oral sex and masturbation are as good as pre-implant. Do the cylinders move up and down? Does the pump hurt during testicle play and such? Newly implanted, waiting, and anxious and hoping sex will be pain free!

Quester

Re: Sex after an implant

Postby Quester » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:07 pm

iwantanewone wrote:I wonder for the people that have recovered after having an implant if oral sex and masturbation are as good as pre-implant. Do the cylinders move up and down? Does the pump hurt during testicle play and such? Newly implanted, waiting, and anxious and hoping sex will be pain free!

I notice the tips in my glans, when I masturbate, at least when I get started before my glans engorges. I haven't noticed any movement in the cylinders in the "flaccid" or erect state. During either oral or manual sex at that point.

As for the extra equipment, at first I was very sensitive to any touch since my sack wasn't used to being pinched to get things going. Now 2 years later I find the "third" ball makes my sack more sensitive to the times my wife sucks on my balls I get the extra stimulation. There are times when pumping up that the boys get knocked around but that's not as painful as it was at the beginning.

I'd say for me that oral, and manual play is unchanged at least after a period of time to get used to everything
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

HappyAgain

Postby HappyAgain » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:10 pm

8 months after implant and oral sex is awesome. When my wife gives me oral the entire left corpus and the head swell really nice. Moving to have sex and penetration doesn't affect anything. Cylinders have nowhere to go. Masturbation is fine and orgasm in my opinion is as good or better than before my ED. My wife likes the extra length and the extra girth makes the difference between ohh and ahhh.

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:10 am

I got the okay to have sex eight weeks after my surgery. And for the next two-plus months, I had some pain and discomfort during sex or jerking off that decreased as time went by.

Now, every kind of sex and jerking off are much, much better than before my implant.

The cylinders don't move around. And the pump neither adds nor detracts from sex or jerking off.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Return to “Implants”