Pointing to the left

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Odecko

Re: Pointing to the left

Postby Odecko » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:50 pm

I am pointing to the left and I am a bit twisted. Its no problem however. When I am semi erect it curves a little ...but when I am fully pumped up it is straight! BOING ! :!:
53 yrs old...Widowed at age 34 after 10 years; remarried at 41. Diagnosed with PC at 47. Tried Pills, VED, & Injections & all failed. Dec/2021 - Coloplast Titan XL 24 cm + 1 cm RTE penoscrotal. (Hakky)NOW- LIFE IS GOOD!

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:02 pm

Turbo, from day one( I had infrapubic) I have had zero swelling in my scrotum and have been able to feel the whole pump perfectly as well as the deflate bars. Was told at two week check up that in a week or two I could gently inflate a few pumps and then be sure I could deflate before attempting any more pumping.. said he preferred I wait but he was going to be out of town and I would have to wait an xtra week… so when asked he told me to try gently at first. Had no problem at all with pump or deflate from first time on
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:04 pm

Turbo, from day one( I had infrapubic) I have had zero swelling in my scrotum and have been able to feel the whole pump perfectly as well as the deflate bars. Was told at two week check up that in a week or two I could gently inflate a few pumps and then be sure I could deflate before attempting any more pumping.. said he preferred I wait but he was going to be out of town and I would have to wait an xtra week… so when asked he told me to try gently at first. Had no problem at all with pump or deflate from first time on. I was also given a dummy pump on a key ring so it made it super simple to identify all the hardware
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:24 pm

turboplanet wrote:I am day two into recovery and I have a question.

My penis is slightly pointing off to the left post surgery. Is this cause for alarm?

Doctors are very different on this. So you need to do what your doctor says for you to do. Men are different also. Some with a certain doctor activate at 3 days and some with other doctors at 8 weeks. The time to for wanting early activation was before surgery during your doctor search. This can be difficult to get through as there is a bunch of waiting and a long recovery time. I was activated just short of 3 weeks. during that 3 weeks my job was wound care and healing. Staying as flat as I could for the first 3 days and gradually increasing activity after that. And that wound care was a long time for me as I had scrotal webbing removed and a long incision. I did and still do point to the left. The thing is that it is not painful. So another surgery most likely will not be done. I get hard now anytime I want and I can use it anytime and for as long as I want. It is disappointing a bit but no real big deal.

Then important thing to do now is to follow your doctors instructions and heal. It is normal to check things out a bit but be careful and let things heal. When your doctor activates you for cycling then that will be your job. Really difficult to wait but do so and stay as health as you can and do what you need to do to heal fast and be strict on wound care.

Good luck and welcome to the brotherhood.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

cgdirector

Postby cgdirector » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:27 pm

I think it varies. I had PD with a 45 degree upward curvature and about 20 degrees to the left prior to the implant. But the left curvature started at midshaft. Post-op the midshaft left curvature was gone. After I started cycling, I noticed that it was still pointing to the left but was originating at the base. I also noticed a slight twist/rotation of the whole penis clockwise. My surgeon told me that it "looked good" and that those issues should resolve. They did not and I sought a second opinion. The surgeon said that either the left cylinder was not even with the right (either it was seated into my body further than the right or the right wasn't seated down far enough). Surgery was was 19 months ago and it hasn't improved.
54 yr. old with PD Implanted with Coloplast Titan One Touch 18 + 2 RTE 11/23/2020.

Return to “Implants”