Implants with small children

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bionicbrother

Re: Implants with small children

Postby bionicbrother » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:43 pm

Cdogg737 wrote:
deepanvee wrote:Hi
I am getting my implant done on May 17th. I have a 7 year old and he sleeps with us( me and my wife). Question how do you handle situations with small children- What did you do or didnt do ( did u sleep alone until recovery).How do you hide it from them? My son is very inquisitive and also very attached to me wonder how to keep him away and out of his eyes. Any feedback is appreciated. :mrgreen:

I have a 5yr old daughter and she too occasionally sleeps in our bed etc. What I found from both the first surgery last year and the latest revision is for the first couple of weeks at least, when its looking all bruised and battered, I was wearing underwear all the time with it pointing upwards, so it was mostly concealed anyway. Given that it is during this period that I am most concerned about it being hurt and her seeing it in this state, if she did want to sleep in the bed I would go to the spare room and I would lock the door for showering etc. Also I explained that any rough play was off limits as I was very sore from having an operation.
Those first couple of weeks was probably the only time I was deliberately preventing her from seeing it because I didnt want to freak her out. Its a balancing act though because kids are very inquisitive and if they detect that something is going on then it makes them even more curious and determined to get to the bottom of it!!

Once I was looking more normal again I didnt really do anything differently - she knows I had to have surgery because I had an issue in my lower tummy area, if she sees me in the shower or getting dressed its no big deal, but I would try to avoid drawing any attention to the incision or that it was specifically my penis that was worked on.

I think its important to be open and honest in a family environment, but you do have to keep in mind that whatever you feel comfortable enough sharing with your child may also be happily shared with school friends and ultimately get back to other adults which could make things awkward depending upon who they are.

Thanks a lot for the valuable insight. Makes perfect sense.
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:59 pm

This is a good post. Being an old guy, I didn't have the challenge of 24/7 children. Although at right around 2 months after surgery and things were feeling better my 2-year-old grandson head butted me right in the groin. Accident, but damn it made me hurt like my surgery was yesterday. They all knew grandpa had an operation on his privates, but ....

Yes, tell your child in terms on a level they can understand. Even at 2 years old my grandson knew right away it was a bad move, accident or not.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:00 pm

Old Guy wrote:This is a good post. Being an old guy, I didn't have the challenge of 24/7 children. Although at right around 2 months after surgery and things were feeling better my 2-year-old grandson head butted me right in the groin. Accident, but damn it made me hurt like my surgery was yesterday. They all knew grandpa had an operation on his privates, but ....

Yes, tell your child in terms on a level they can understand. Even at 2 years old my grandson knew right away it was a bad move, accident or not.

So sorry to hear that. My kid understood in fact I am so proud of my son that he was playing with his friend in the house and I was locked away in my room. Due to some reason I had to call him to come to my room( I was covered) but he knew what state I am in and refused to come and told his friend that I am sick and he should stay away. I told him its alright and after lot of convincing he came to my room. Children are matured that I thought they were.. atleast my son seems to be. I am learning more and more each day seeing him grow.. He is 7 years old.. He keeps asking me when my kunju( dick in my language) will feel better and when I will sleep with him :lol:
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Namirrah

Postby Namirrah » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:37 pm

deepanvee wrote:
Namirrah wrote:I don't think small children should get or be implanted.

I dont think anyone is talking about that though..

That's a relief.

I could see something like that causing real physical and mental damage.
Age: 39, Diabetic (well controlled) HBP (since teens, less well controlled, but ok),
mild ED for 3 years, l arginine l citrulline and norvaline (amino acid stack) helped.
Pills: ineffective. Started trimix: 6/24/18, EXTREMELY effective.

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:52 pm

I’m sorry,kids don’t need to know anything about penile implants,they’re kids!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:54 pm

deepanvee wrote:
So sorry to hear that. My kid understood in fact I am so proud of my son that he was playing with his friend in the house and I was locked away in my room. Due to some reason I had to call him to come to my room( I was covered) but he knew what state I am in and refused to come and told his friend that I am sick and he should stay away. I told him its alright and after lot of convincing he came to my room. Children are matured that I thought they were.. atleast my son seems to be. I am learning more and more each day seeing him grow.. He is 7 years old.. He keeps asking me when my kunju( dick in my language) will feel better and when I will sleep with him :lol:

Thanks. Glad that's a memory now. Kids are smarter than most adults give them credit for. I have 8 grandchildren and seeing them grow up is way different than when mine grew up.
Get better soon so your son doesn't worry anymore.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:57 pm

Thanks. Glad that's a memory now. Kids are smarter than most adults give them credit for. I have 8 grandchildren and seeing them grow up is way different than when mine grew up.
Get better soon so your son doesn't worry anymore.[/quote]

Agreed sir and thank you.

Return to “Implants”