Implant Journey - Indian Shah Implant (Malleable)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
edindia

Re: Implant Journey - Indian Shah Implant (Malleable)

Postby edindia » Fri May 20, 2022 2:45 am

RoboCock69 wrote:
edindia wrote:I'm going to keep updating the main thread for the updates.

What size are your malleable rods? 13mm?

Yes 13..
42/Suffering from ED since mid 20s/Tadalafil worked many years- stopped working since 2019. /Venous leakage detected. Got Indian shah penile implant (malleable) mid May 2022.

edindia

Postby edindia » Fri May 20, 2022 2:49 am

Day 8 I'm still not used to having a constant erection.. Things like bending down for shoes seemed to be a problem with it pointing in upwards direction.. Need to start figuring out the best angle to store in my underwear to do regular stuff and resume my gymming.

My foreskin was tight to begin with, now after the implant the foreskin doesn't cover my glans.. So it's an uncomfortable feeling to have my glans rub against my underwear constantly. I think it's the same feeling when people get circumcised. I guess my body needs to adopt to it too. The glans has been getting wrinkly with all the rubbing inside the underwear. Tried cold pressed coconut oil to moisturize it based on some research i did. The wrinkles were better but not the sensitivity.
42/Suffering from ED since mid 20s/Tadalafil worked many years- stopped working since 2019. /Venous leakage detected. Got Indian shah penile implant (malleable) mid May 2022.

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Fri May 20, 2022 4:30 am

How long the recovery process is supposed to last?

Could you bend it a little bit laterally?

edindia

Postby edindia » Fri May 20, 2022 5:55 am

Fourtytwo00 wrote:How long the recovery process is supposed to last?

Could you bend it a little bit laterally?

The implant can be bent at hinge in any angle.
Instructions given by doc: 14 days to resume regular work
6 weeks to resume sexual activity

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Sun May 22, 2022 3:56 am

How is going?

Delhi40ed

Postby Delhi40ed » Sun May 22, 2022 11:57 pm

Thanks for posting such a detailed review. As you rightly said there are not many reviewers from India. I am sure your post will help a lot of fellow Indians considering malleable implant in India

edindia

Postby edindia » Mon May 23, 2022 6:17 am

Day 11 - I feel more comfortable with the constant erection. Last night was probably the first night I did not wake up due to the constant stiffness in me. I'm guessing my body is getting used to being this way. I was able to go for walks the last 3 days and didn't have issues walking briskly or bending down. I found that the most comfortable position for me so far is to position the penis in the top left hand corner of the underwear. I tried driving my car yesterday for grocery, I did feel a pinching sensation in the perineum(much below the incision area) or when I sit in chair for long hours.

edindia

Postby edindia » Mon May 23, 2022 6:18 am

Delhi40ed wrote:Thanks for posting such a detailed review. As you rightly said there are not many reviewers from India. I am sure your post will help a lot of fellow Indians considering malleable implant in India

Thank you, yes that was the main intention. To give as much info as possible from my experience for others to make informed decision.

Delhi40ed

Postby Delhi40ed » Mon May 23, 2022 7:23 am

Thanks you are doing a great service let me tell you. Once you are able to share sex experience, do let everyone know. Do you think your implanted penis will be hard enough for women on top position?

How about hardness and girth before operation

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon May 23, 2022 9:24 am

good edindia this forum lacked a detailed diary on the malleable indian, when you can also post some photos of your penis healed from the operation
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Return to “Implants”