First deflate

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Zoso22

Re: First deflate

Postby Zoso22 » Tue May 17, 2022 3:35 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Zoso22 wrote:Was it very easy to start pumping it up? I am going to practice inflating and deflating so I don’t end up at a party with a dick that won’t deflate

Hey, if you wound up at a "party" with a dick that did not deflate, you could issue a challenge to all women with the one who rides you to deflation winning a prize! :lol:

Always look on the bright side.

(And you could surreptitiously guarantee that your wife wins the prize because you will deflate at will. ;) )

Well I guess there is that. I just want to be good at using before we go to any parties
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Wed May 18, 2022 5:12 am

It seems to me that your doctor wouldn't be giving you the green light to start cycling if he didn't think you could handle it.

You are going to be cycling much earlier in your recovery than I did.

Inflating early was a bit of a challenge because of the stiffness of the pump. If I just tried to use one hand, the pump tended to roll out from between my thumb and finger. Holding it still with one hand while I pumped with the other made it easier.

Deflating completely took practice. Until I did it a number of times, I wouldn't always squeeze out as much of the fluid as possible. Practice led me to recognize when I was completely deflated.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Wed May 18, 2022 11:19 am

Time2Change wrote:It seems to me that your doctor wouldn't be giving you the green light to start cycling if he didn't think you could handle it.

You are going to be cycling much earlier in your recovery than I did.

Inflating early was a bit of a challenge because of the stiffness of the pump. If I just tried to use one hand, the pump tended to roll out from between my thumb and finger. Holding it still with one hand while I pumped with the other made it easier.

Deflating completely took practice. Until I did it a number of times, I wouldn't always squeeze out as much of the fluid as possible. Practice led me to recognize when I was completely deflated.

Yeah the doctor said he was going to deflate it tomorrow (it’s about 50% inflated) and show me how to use the pump, I guess I’ll find out tomorrow all I need to know about the Titan one touch pump that I’ve been reading about.
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Wed May 18, 2022 3:11 pm

I depress the one touch button and squeeze my dick for faster inflation!Works for me.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

BionicMan2022

Postby BionicMan2022 » Thu May 19, 2022 8:47 am

Zoso22 wrote:
BionicMan2022 wrote:My Doc Deflated me at 2 weeks. Pain was minor. I had iced it aggressively and the swelling had gone down a lot. I began cycling the next day.

Was it very easy to start pumping it up? I am going to practice inflating and deflating so I don’t end up at a party with a dick that won’t deflate

Pumping was difficult at first. On the first attempt, it felt like trying to squeeze a stone. I kept at it and on day 2 of cycling, I was successful but still took surprising hand strength. Now each day is easier but hard to tell how much is the pump breaking in and how much is just me getting better at it.
AMS 700 LGX implanted on 4/20/2022 at age 55 by Dr. Andrew McCoullough Lahey Clinic

Return to “Implants”