First deflate

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Zoso22

First deflate

Postby Zoso22 » Tue May 17, 2022 11:07 am

I have my first post op appointment on Thursday and my balls are still pretty swollen and I’m afraid it’s going to hurt like hell when the doctor deflates me and the inflate it. How did it go with you guys when the doctor first deflated you and you started cycling? How long before inflating and deflating didn’t hurt?
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

SquadCaptain74

Re: First deflate

Postby SquadCaptain74 » Tue May 17, 2022 11:10 am

Zoso22 wrote:I have my first post op appointment on Thursday and my balls are still pretty swollen and I’m afraid it’s going to hurt like hell when the doctor deflates me and the inflate it. How did it go with you guys when the doctor first deflated you and you started cycling? How long before inflating and deflating didn’t hurt?

I'm sure its different for everyone. I share that for me, it was "uncomfortable" but not painful. A couple Advil will keep you in good shape.

Good luck! Boner on!
Northern Virginia
Boston Scientific AMS700 (2020)

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue May 17, 2022 11:14 am

Zoso22 wrote:I have my first post op appointment on Thursday and my balls are still pretty swollen and I’m afraid it’s going to hurt like hell when the doctor deflates me and the inflate it. How did it go with you guys when the doctor first deflated you and you started cycling? How long before inflating and deflating didn’t hurt?

Yes, what SquadCaptain74 said. Take some painkiller 30-60 minutes before the appointment to take the edge off. I did not, but it was not too bad. On the day after surgery, he deflated me just a little bit (from about 80% to about 75%) and that hurt intensely, but it was only momentary.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Tue May 17, 2022 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Zman5366

Postby Zman5366 » Tue May 17, 2022 11:37 am

Zoso, I see my surgeon this afternoon, my first checkup. I have been partially inflated for two weeks, so it’s a bit annoying, but minimal soreness in my scrotum, mainly from trying to pull down the pump. Will let you know what he does and if it hurts at all.

Zman

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Tue May 17, 2022 11:42 am

Rick,it was no problem for me,but I had a lot of swelling post op and didn’t go through that Untill 6 weeks out!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Tue May 17, 2022 11:52 am

gjmjoe017 wrote:

Rick,it was no problem for me,but I had a lot of swelling post op and didn’t go through that Untill 6 weeks out!

Were you able to pull down on the pump during this time? Mine is still a little high and I’ve been pulling on it but it doesn’t seem to move.
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Tue May 17, 2022 12:08 pm

Hell,I was so swollen I didn’t even attempt it till it went down and I could find it.I was pretty concerned about the pump being too high but as things softened up I was able to pull down on it enough to get it lower in my scrotum and it’s fine.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

BionicMan2022

Postby BionicMan2022 » Tue May 17, 2022 1:11 pm

My Doc Deflated me at 2 weeks. Pain was minor. I had iced it aggressively and the swelling had gone down a lot. I began cycling the next day.
AMS 700 LGX implanted on 4/20/2022 at age 55 by Dr. Andrew McCoullough Lahey Clinic

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Tue May 17, 2022 1:57 pm

BionicMan2022 wrote:My Doc Deflated me at 2 weeks. Pain was minor. I had iced it aggressively and the swelling had gone down a lot. I began cycling the next day.

Was it very easy to start pumping it up? I am going to practice inflating and deflating so I don’t end up at a party with a dick that won’t deflate

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue May 17, 2022 2:15 pm

Zoso22 wrote:Was it very easy to start pumping it up? I am going to practice inflating and deflating so I don’t end up at a party with a dick that won’t deflate

Hey, if you wound up at a "party" with a dick that did not deflate, you could issue a challenge to all women with the one who rides you to deflation winning a prize! :lol:

Always look on the bright side.

(And you could surreptitiously guarantee that your wife wins the prize because you will deflate at will. ;) )
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”