Easiest way to come up with $20k

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Baseballfan11

Re: Easiest way to come up with $20k

Postby Baseballfan11 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:20 pm

Pamen116 wrote:Legally… anyone have any advice? I have no credit so a loan is out of the question

Hey, bro. I’ve enjoyed talking to you over text. Just wanted to say whatever you do DONT GAMBLE for quick money. I tried it with sports betting in college. Gambling addiction has the highest suicide rate of all addictions. The idea to gamble for quick cash can be very tempting but I urge you not to
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:01 am

I might add that despite popular opinion. Care Credit is a very poor choice in my opinion. Their payment schedule won't get your loan paid off by the free interest deadline. A huge balloon payment is due at the end. If you miss it by one day they'll go back & add all of the deferred interest back in. You'll end up paying interest on money that you had already paid them. Even if you made all the payments & the balloon at the end. If your payment gets the on the due date, its late with a big late fee. Papperwork clearly says the payment is due by 9:00 am. They open the mail like at 5:00pm. Reading their contract & giving them a call is revealing. They were very open about the rules when I used them.
Every single rule is meant to generate late fees & to create income for them from you.
Anyway, this is how they worked about 15 years ago. I put 28 crowns in my wife. The lure of no interest sounded great. But it was just too stressful. I found it to be easier to pay it all off way early.
Oh, I just remembered. Back then 2 years was the longest they ran the free interest for. Divide $20k by 23 just to be safe. That is what you have to pay every month to have a reasonable chance at the free interest.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:58 am

What about GoFundMe?

You also won’t need to tell anyone you have an implant, they’ll know! :lol:
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:16 pm

Worse, you will have to maintain it. If unit lasts a decade, you will need come up with 20 to 25k for revision.
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

steamfitter

Postby steamfitter » Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:52 am

Probably working on drilling rigs or industrial construction. If you do not have any particularly marketable skills or talents, the only guaranteed way to make a decent paycheck quickly is through physical labor.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:52 pm

Take on the abundance mindset. There are a million occupations out there where, if you keep your personal finances in check, you can save $20k (net of expenses) in 6 month easy, especially if you are pulling OT.

The best place to start, in my opinion, is to actually find a few super-motivational youtubers, watch them religiously, and learn how to become unstoppable.

Think of it this way - whats really stopping you from stacking $$?
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Return to “Implants”