Since Kramer lied about clinical trials

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
newbie443

Re: Since Kramer lied about clinical trials

Postby newbie443 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:12 am

FMLFML85 wrote:Do you guys know why the trash talk started?

This doctor has had his share of men with problems. He was found to have accounts on FT years ago to promote himself. This has seemed to have developed into attacks on anyone who posts problems with him. So if another doctor had done this to member on this site would there be those defending the doctor? I do not understand why if you have a problem with this doctor you cannot post it on this site with out being accused of doing something wrong.

To me it seems the doctor should have been more forthcoming with the OP on what is going on and not just left him hanging. I thought we were here to help and support each other. So ask yourself how you would feel if a doctor had done this to you. And then ask how you would feel if you made a post seeking help and posted the info and then had others saying you had somehow done something wrong.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:52 am

He's an elite surgeon who is very busy. He won't have time for chit chat.

Also, having run a clinical trial, albeit in a different field, I had mine extended by months at a moments notice. These things happen. The man tried to help you, for free.

Your title is slander.

I have no skin in this game having been implanted the uk.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:35 am

OregonStrong wrote:Don't know why some people here seem to have this vendetta against Kramer. Clinical trials probably never happen on the schedule they are supposed to. Or maybe it is no longer going to even happen. I'm sure none of that is even up to him. Me and many people had a fine outcome with Dr. Kramer. He has done quite a high volume of implants in the past, and I think most of them have done just fine, on par with what would be predicted with a high volume implanter. I think some maybe started to have an issue after he made the mistake of testifying for a person in court he should not have, that unfortunately cost him his positionat his practice due to the negative press it generated. Doesn't mean he isn't still good at the surgery.

What do you refer exactly?

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:06 am

Fourtytwo00 wrote:
OregonStrong wrote:Don't know why some people here seem to have this vendetta against Kramer. Clinical trials probably never happen on the schedule they are supposed to. Or maybe it is no longer going to even happen. I'm sure none of that is even up to him. Me and many people had a fine outcome with Dr. Kramer. He has done quite a high volume of implants in the past, and I think most of them have done just fine, on par with what would be predicted with a high volume implanter. I think some maybe started to have an issue after he made the mistake of testifying for a person in court he should not have, that unfortunately cost him his positionat his practice due to the negative press it generated. Doesn't mean he isn't still good at the surgery.

What do you refer exactly?

Here you go:
https://wjla.com/news/local/page-not-fo ... -rape-case
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Pamen116

Postby Pamen116 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:40 pm

Slander? He lied. He said in 4-6 months? I asked him for an update he ignored the question directly. I’ve also stated he would be in contact that was 3 months ago. Some of y’all don’t know, and some of y’all do understand and for that I appreciate it. The reason I brought up Kramer is because my opinion is just as valid as the next person who comments.
30 yrs old. Current IPP failed in 2022. Waiting revision. No insurance. I’ve had both Titan & AMS.

Nestor

Postby Nestor » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:43 am

Being mistaken or the situation changing does not equate to someone lying.
47; Considering an implant. ED for over a decade. Tested a decade ago for VL, negative. Not hormonal; may be dopamine reward dysfunction.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:42 am

Nestor wrote:Being mistaken or the situation changing does not equate to someone lying.

^^^This
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:31 pm

Nestor wrote:Being mistaken or the situation changing does not equate to someone lying.

I'd be concerned about being branded as a trouble maker. Every doctor that I've talked to was familiar with FT. How would you feel if you needed/found a doctor for a revision & during his review of you. He decided that you might be more trouble than whatever $$ he would make. Thus passing on treating you. Heaven forbid if Kramer slapped you with a libel complant just to get even.
Think before you type.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:08 am

Gt1956 wrote:

I'd be concerned about being branded as a trouble maker. Every doctor that I've talked to was familiar with FT. How would you feel if you needed/found a doctor for a revision & during his review of you. He decided that you might be more trouble than whatever $$ he would make. Thus passing on treating you. Heaven forbid if Kramer slapped you with a libel complant just to get even.
Think before you type.

This exactly. Any surgeon is going to refuse to operate on you if they think you're a trouble maker.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Pamen116

Postby Pamen116 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:12 pm

K Kramerites. And in court I’ll show the text where he asked me if I got my pain meds and I told him yeah but I wasn’t using them too much so he decided to come by my hotel in Baltimore and pick them up for himself. Idc my opinion of him is mine
30 yrs old. Current IPP failed in 2022. Waiting revision. No insurance. I’ve had both Titan & AMS.

Return to “Implants”