Worried this pump is never fully breaking in

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

Re: Worried this pump is never fully breaking in

Postby merrix » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:42 pm

aslanglobal wrote:6 months post op. Overall, much happier to be able to have sex again- and for as long as I want. I don’t think I’ve regained that lost half inch, and at this point, doubt I will. I use the VED daily but it hasn’t really pulled anything else out. More problematically, I can never pump past 4:00. My dick is always pointing down. I’m struggling with doggy style and that’s my girlfriends favorite position. I don’t know what to do. My doc told me not to press too hard on the pump or I could break it. Is there any more safe breaking in to do of the pump or is this what I’m
Looking at? It’s a little over 6 inches long flaccid and doesn’t get back to 7 any more. Part of that length loss is the lack of glans enlargement. I get that. But I have to figure out a way to have sex in soemthing other than missionary. Even when she gets on top, it’s wobbling around and can easily fall out. Is this my final level?

Honestly, what you say sounds a bit strange.
You had your surgery with a doc I know nothing about but one who gets very good reviews here.
You have a Titan 22 cm, I have a Titan 24 cm.
I can do about 30-35 full wall to wall pumps and then another 30 gradually more and more shallow pumps.
The last few ones I use two hands and all my power, pressing so hard that I grunt like in the gym.
I reach 3 o'clock (=90 degrees) after about 10-15 pumps, but then I'd also describe it as wobbling and not good enough for sex, especially not her on top.
I need a lot more pumps. But when I am fully inflated it is not moving even a cm up, down, or sideways and points at about 2 o'clock.
4 o'clock is just a few pumps for me, perhaps 5-10. Looong way to go from there till fully inflated.
Just do the maths. Pump bulb size vs cylinder volume and you'll come to the conclusion it can take a lot more saline than what you're pumping.

I am no doc, take my words for what it is, not medical advice - but I think you are not pumping nowhere near full.
I have never worried about breaking the pump.
What I do make sure though is that I don't twist or pull the pump while pumping. Keeping it still and stable.
However, after 6 months, I definitely couldn't do as many pumps. But still felt I was very hard.
My 50 cents are still on that you just need to pump more and use more force.
Check with your doc first though.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:25 pm

I agree with Merrix. You may need to add more pumps. I have AMS and put about 30 pumps to reach about 90%, then can add about 5 more ones to get rock hard.
At 15 pumps, you may see your erection is hard, but you may find out that it can be even harder, and your angle goes to 3 o'clock. That was my experience at after one month of cycling. It was at 4pm and seemed hard enough. I had to squeeze stronger. As far as I know, this shouldn't cause a problem to the pump. It just won't squeeze any more.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:55 am

I only need 13 w-w pumps and a few little ones and its rock hard. Can do most any position except the scissors one, it doesn't bend over that far. It took about 4-5 months to soften the pump, but now its like a little more than squeezing an eye dropper end.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Return to “Implants”