Real Talk; Who has been rejected due to their IPP

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Musson

Re: Real Talk; Who has been rejected due to their IPP

Postby Musson » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:11 pm

I am not qualified to answer this since I don’t have an implant, however, since I’ve been non-monogamous I can tell you that I have never taken a woman back to my place without her fist making a bee line to the bathroom to clean up. I can surmise that that is the golden moment to pump up. When she walks out of the bathroom, usually naked, there you are in your inflated glory.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

Comebackkid

Postby Comebackkid » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:41 am

I appreciate all of the input. I have mixed views and agree with LS and Robo, but I think sometimes it depends on the level of maturity of the woman if you decide to share something so personal. I have no interest in revealing anything to someone I know is just a fling or I don’t feel would be trustworthy. I also feel some woman would be turned off by the thought, and feel it may be best to fuck the shit out of them so that if or when you do tell them, they are aware you can fully satisfy them, and they may have a different perspective. I still feel there is a population of woman who would be repulsed by the thought and I was curious how many people have been rejected or noticed that when they revealed their situation to their partner, they either lost interest or made it clear that it bothered them. So based on the lack of responses thusfar, it may be low.

the woman that I am starting to see now, we have not slept together and I feel this may grow into a relationship, I plan to tell her after we have slept together several times, no longer. The longer I hide it from someone whose trust I want to earn, the smaller that window of opportunity exists to gain it. I think it is easy to explain to a woman or partner why you don’t immediately share something so personal.

As far as pumping. I never go full flaccid when in the house when there is the possibility of sex. I always go to the bathroom or grab a water and come back fully erect, lol, which yes will become obvious over time. I figure I can work around that or pump slightly during foreplay, but not a big concern for me. If a woman tries to give me road head, I will find a creative way to persuade her to wait until we get home.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:22 am

Do women tell us they have implants? What would we do if we found out?
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Musson

Postby Musson » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:28 am

Good point Freddy. I admit I’m always curious about whether a woman is implanted so I tend to sneak in a covert exam during foreplay. However, the result and finding is of zero consequence to me . I have to imagine that 95% of women over age 40 would feel the same way.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:03 pm

Comebackkid wrote:I appreciate all of the input. I have mixed views and agree with LS and Robo, but I think sometimes it depends on the level of maturity of the woman if you decide to share something so personal. I have no interest in revealing anything to someone I know is just a fling or I don’t feel would be trustworthy. I also feel some woman would be turned off by the thought, and feel it may be best to fuck the shit out of them so that if or when you do tell them, they are aware you can fully satisfy them, and they may have a different perspective. I still feel there is a population of woman who would be repulsed by the thought and I was curious how many people have been rejected or noticed that when they revealed their situation to their partner, they either lost interest or made it clear that it bothered them. So based on the lack of responses thusfar, it may be low.

the woman that I am starting to see now, we have not slept together and I feel this may grow into a relationship, I plan to tell her after we have slept together several times, no longer. The longer I hide it from someone whose trust I want to earn, the smaller that window of opportunity exists to gain it. I think it is easy to explain to a woman or partner why you don’t immediately share something so personal.

As far as pumping. I never go full flaccid when in the house when there is the possibility of sex. I always go to the bathroom or grab a water and come back fully erect, lol, which yes will become obvious over time. I figure I can work around that or pump slightly during foreplay, but not a big concern for me. If a woman tries to give me road head, I will find a creative way to persuade her to wait until we get home.
You make some good points, Comebackkid.

If a woman, after knowing of your implant, feels unkindly toward you, she might try to use it to trash your standing in your circle of friends. Of all the breakups with women i have had, most have been amicable. But those women might be exceptions to the general population of ex-wives, ex-girlfriends and ex-hookups. So, there is that danger to consider when deciding whether or not to "reveal" an implant.

Yeah, my policy of pre-sex disclosure may not be appropriate for all men to use as a rule.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:11 pm

FreddyFree wrote:Do women tell us they have implants? What would we do if we found out?

I don't believe the issue of breast implants is comparable to penile implants. Breast implants do not affect sexual function and are largely visual. Penile implants are functional and have very little visual worth to women.

I think a more apt compariston would be if a woman were unable to become vaginally lubricated and needed an artificial assist (e.g. K-Y Jelly) to be able to have good sex, just as an E.D. man needs an artificial assist (medication or implant) to be able to have sex.

Would you reject a willing woman if she told you before a hookup that she needed some lube?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

africanman2021

Postby africanman2021 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:39 pm

LS,
I have to agree with you even though the way you put it is a bit funny:
W: Babe, I need some help from KY Jelly
M: If that’s the case, I cannot have sex with you.
See you later

Lol

Lost Sheep wrote:
FreddyFree wrote:Do women tell us they have implants? What would we do if we found out?

I don't believe the issue of breast implants is comparable to penile implants. Breast implants do not affect sexual function and are largely visual. Penile implants are functional and have very little visual worth to women.

I think a more apt compariston would be if a woman were unable to become vaginally lubricated and needed an artificial assist (e.g. K-Y Jelly) to be able to have good sex, just as an E.D. man needs an artificial assist (medication or implant) to be able to have sex.

Would you reject a willing woman if she told you before a hookup that she needed some lube?

Thisworld

Postby Thisworld » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:24 am

For the guys who fear rejection I think a good way to tell it to a woman cuold be to first have sex with her once or twice (pumping before with discretion) then the third time, in a very casual way you cuold say something "hey, but did you never noticed anything weird with my dick?" She wuold answer "no" or maybe "well it seems you have a third ball" anyway you just reply " well, basically I had an incident some time ago and my bloodflow down there wasn't great anymore so they had to put some stuff into my dick" then continue if you want saying that you were still able to get erections but just they were not so firm anymore. "So given the fact that I always want the best from my sexual performance I decided to get a surgery to enhance my abilities". This way you will make understand that it was a choice, it's not like you were a poor desperate impotent man. Tell her how great it is and that the only downside in that you need to activate a little "valve" before sex in order to get maximum firmness.
When you pump in front of her, use one hand for pumping and the other hand for masturbate your dick in order to make it appear more natural.
I think something like this cuold work.
With this being said be ready that it cuold happen that there wuold be some women rejecting you just for the implant, but if this happen it means they didn't really cared about you
Hard flaccid syndrome since 2019. Trying to get better with conservative treatments but an implant is on my radar

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:48 am

Is this a real issue?

I’ve been rejected for numerous things over the years, it’s a fact of life.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:06 pm

FreddyFree wrote:Is this a real issue?
I’ve been rejected for numerous things over the years, it’s a fact of life.

Amen. My lifes experience has been that if a woman has decided that shes going to have sex. Almost nothing will get in her way. If it looks like a dick she'll be on it.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”