About to talk myself out of this and why

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SteveSW

Re: About to talk myself out of this and why

Postby SteveSW » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:12 pm

I just don't understand how showing a bit of a bulge in your pants is something to be ashamed or embarrassed of. We're men, men have dicks and balls, and there may be a slightly more pronounced package after IPP. Women by the millions dress and get breast implants to accentuate them and show them off, but men are supposed to be ashamed of their anatomy. I am proud and love being more of a shower now, but the unlimited sex far, far outweighs any small downsides of the implant. Zero regrets.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Leebert

Re: About to talk myself out of this and why

Postby Leebert » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:00 pm

Dont let that stop you. Im now a shower and love it. You can see the outline of my dick when I wear pants cause i go cammando all my life and nobody pays attention to it, never caught anyone looking. Im 66 yrs old nobody cares to look at an old guy,lol.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Return to “Implants”