Post op question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Canthetnosleep

Re: Post op question

Postby Canthetnosleep » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:30 pm

Thanks for the info Rey, my physician told me to start cycling at 2 weeks , there are a few that physicians that have peeps start earlier. I think my scrotal incision is healed even though there are a few stitches left.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:26 pm

3 weeks is way to soon to even think about size. You are still swelled from surgery trauma. Your sac is probably still have fluid in it your body has to absorb.

You have to cycle the implant regularly to get the cylinders situated and to start stretching your dick out.

Remember this is a long distance exercise. Not a short sprint.

It took me about 9 months before I was at my pre ed size.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

portageriver

Postby portageriver » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:52 pm

Canthetnosleep wrote:Hey guys a little over 3 weeks post op, I have been cycling for a week, I do notice some loss in size , I also notice that my ball sack looks a lot higher on my shaft, almost like my ball sack has eaten some of my dick.Anyone experienced this post op?
Thanks

Yes! I told my wife around week 2 or 3 that the doc sewed my sack to the lower part of my shaft!

I am now at the 8-month mark... I still notice it a little bit I guess. But gravity/time are stretching things out in the right direction (and I needed a sack tuck anyway, lol). What might make you feel better: next time you cycle, pull all your shaft skin down to your pubic bone (like you are jacking off) and then look at your unit. Yup - all that is going in and out of your partner. You are fine and this is temporary.
Age 55, Ohio - Implant AMS 700 LGX, 21+ 3 following RAP for prostate cancer (Gleason 6). Implanted June 2021 and loving it!

Canthetnosleep

Postby Canthetnosleep » Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:44 am

Thanks for your responses guys. Portageriver lol your description is better.

Return to “Implants”