Burst Titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
titanmaster

Re: Burst Titan

Postby titanmaster » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:41 pm

My tubing around the base of the shaft sounds exactly the same as what you’re experiencing. It felt like wire wrapped around and like you said also on the right was a hard piece that didn’t feel natural at all. They actually did the revision for me because I complained that the left tube wasn’t in the right position in my glans so they fixed this but also did the other tubing issue at the same time luckily. Hope you manage to get them to fix it for you.

I’m not sure if it’s too early to say but the pump tubing this time around (yep had a full new unit replaced) feels like it’s jutting out a lot at the base and into my scrotum. Hoping in time it embeds in more.
Titan Coloplast implanted in 2017, had a revision op 2018 to fix the tubing issue at base of shaft and then just had a total new replacement 2022 due to horse riding (not even cantering!)

titanmaster

Postby titanmaster » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:25 am

Update no. 2

Got back to 6” now after the exercises posted in the forum. If I keep it up for a year maybe I’ll get more gains eh :P
Titan Coloplast implanted in 2017, had a revision op 2018 to fix the tubing issue at base of shaft and then just had a total new replacement 2022 due to horse riding (not even cantering!)

cautiouslyoptimistic

Postby cautiouslyoptimistic » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:40 am

Thanks for the response brother. That makes me feel better that I’m not alone. What I’ve been trying really hard to figure out for the past few weeks was whether or not this is tubing issue we had was normal or in other words…. is this what all guys with an implant feel. Based on the what I’ve read and the majority of men being thrilled with their implant it’s not. Not sure why we ended up with this result but what else could it be besides poor work done by the surgeon right.

My question is…. when you got the revision done in 2018 how did it feel? Were your tubing issues completely resolved after the revision? Also did you go back to the same doctor for the revision? I desperately want this fixed, I’m having such deep regrets about getting an implant. I also lost length same as you and hope i can get it back.
With this tubing issue it feels so unnatural, I’d take my old peyronies dick back in a heartbeat if i could which is sad to say.

Sucks you had to go through all that and I really hope that tubing issue the new implant resolves itself. Glad to hear you gained some length back though that’s very encouraging. Hopefully it continues like that,I’m rooting for you bro. Let us know how things progress.

titanmaster

Postby titanmaster » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:30 pm

Thanks for your reply cautiouslyoptimistic.
Yep after the revision it fixed the tubing issue and the tubing could no longer be felt at the base so they can definitely fix this. Not sure if they’ll (or you) want to risk the infection factor for just the tubing but if it’s really getting you down I’d maybe push for them fixing it.

All I’ve got now almost 6 weeks post op is the tubing at the front of my scrotum feeling like it protrudes but hoping it goes down after time. The base is definitely thicker too due to the pump mechanism but doesn’t feel too plastic so I’m not bothered about this.

I’ve been doing the exercises every day and since writing my last post have gained another half an inch so now 6.5. Hoping after a year like I said it’ll maybe get better girthwise etc.

I had another surgeon do this op - not Mr Ralph but Christopher (can’t remember his last name now but not sure if you’re in the uk? I had mine done at UCLH and much happier with it this time around apart from the ball of the pump still feels like a billiard ball and burns like hell sometimes still…especially after long drives!

Wishing you luck with it all and praying for you bro.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:37 pm

Agfa13 wrote:This is the problem with implants.
Once implanted, your cock and balls are no longer 'mashable', and the owner has to cognizant of that fact. Every time I sit down, sleep, or even walk, I am constantly reminded that all is not as it once was and I have to move accordingly.

This made me laugh. I have the same problem, especially wearing suits.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

titanmaster

Postby titanmaster » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:55 pm

Thanks for your reply cautiouslyoptimistic.
Yep after the revision it fixed the tubing issue and the tubing could no longer be felt at the base so they can definitely fix this. Not sure if they’ll (or you) want to risk the infection factor for just the tubing but if it’s really getting you down I’d maybe push for them fixing it.

All I’ve got now almost 6 weeks post op is the tubing at the front of my scrotum feeling like it protrudes but hoping it goes down after time. The base is definitely thicker too due to the pump mechanism but doesn’t feel too plastic so I’m not bothered about this.

I’ve been doing the exercises every day and since writing my last post have gained another half an inch so now 6.5. Hoping after a year like I said it’ll maybe get better girthwise etc.

I had another surgeon do this op - not Mr Ralph but Christopher (can’t remember his last name now but) not sure if you’re in the uk? I had mine done at UCLH and much happier with it this time around apart from the ball of the pump still feels like a billiard ball and burns like hell sometimes still…especially after long drives!

Wishing you luck with it all and praying for you bro.

UPDATE

Just realised why it’s burning like hell. Reckon I’ve got a hematoma :roll: I look like I’ve got a third testicle in the middle of my scrotom.

Return to “Implants”