Implant on Mon 21st at 8am.. starting to get nervous

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tingbudong

Re: Implant on Mon 21st at 8am.. starting to get nervous

Postby Tingbudong » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:58 pm

Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

Going to bed now, gotta get up super early to get down to Nashville for 8AM arrival. Cuddling w my amazingly beautiful, sexy wife so I remember what this is all for, LOL.

I'll post tomorrow when I'm awake and home and let you all know how it went.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:34 am

Best wishes. I think we were all nervous the night before.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:33 am

Good luck! Welcome to the bionic bro hood!
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Tingbudong

Postby Tingbudong » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:30 pm

Ok, implant day plus one…

I am totally hating life! I know it will get better but wow.

I went in for survery, Dr Knoll had me down for possible circumcision. I asked the nurse why. She did not know, but the Doc came in and explained that the scarring i had around my coronal ridge of the glans, due to the trimix injections, when scraped off might result in a large ridge of additional scarring.. so if he could get to it without requiring removal of the foreskin he would but if he needed to remove the foreskin to get it then.. I told hom I trusted him, if it needed to be removed to get me the best outcome then so be it. in the end he was able to revove the scar tissue and leave me intact.

When I woke up, i was unable to urinate. I drank several diet cokes, several cups of water and still nothing so had to go home with a catheter in. Ouch. Cath and two drainage tubs w blood balls. All were removed today. Removal was much easier than I expected. Just felt like I was peeing when they removed the cath.

Now Im laying in bed watching Netflix with an ice pack tucked between my boys and the shaft. It hurts having the ice on it. It hurts w no ice on it. Looks dark and bruised, very firm to the touch from the cylenders, partially inflated. I feel the pump and its tubing on the side of my scrotum.

Praying i can pee on my own in an hour or so or I will need to drive back to the clinic to get the catheter put back in.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:26 pm

I had no problems peeing except for spraying the entire room. The catheter was the hardest thing on me. Never had one before implant surgery, and removing it was just a plain weird sensation. The drainage bag stitch was so small, and my sack so swollen it was almost impossible to remove that.
Anyway, congrats and heal fast. A lot of us, day after surgery, say "What the hell did I let them do to me?"
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Tingbudong

Postby Tingbudong » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:36 pm

Thanks all.

Your stories and experiences are really helping me get through this (without freaking out).

So Im peeing on my own now. It is an uncontrollable spray, like a thimb halfassedly stuck over the hose. I drank a couple of those giant beer mugs full of water, a green tea, chocolate milk.. but I finally was able to start w a dribble after two large cups of coffee.

Im full on purple, black and blue now, my foreskin that is, from halfway behind the glans back to where it expands like a swollen grapefruit into my abdomen.

I now can tell its semi inflated and feel the chambers. Its sticking mostly straight out. My light gum shorts arent exactly pulling on it but just the fabric touching it at all feels… hot? Like it burns, as opposed to feeling like a normal tender bruised sensation.

I’m now pretty much spraying with decent force behind it. As I said above, its spraying pretty uncontrollably, so now instead of bending over and trying to squat so its mostly directly aiming into the toilet, Im going w my wife’s idea and using a large Burger King cup to pee in and dump into the toilet. Much better solution.

I’m going to try and go in to my office for a meeting from lunch until the end of the day Thursday.
That will be about 3 days post surgery… hopefully Im not tenting my sweats too much. At this point I cant imagine taping or strapping myself up against my stomach or anything restrictive with pressure. Hopefully this gets better by Thursday.

Sofa King

Postby Sofa King » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:44 pm

That crazy spray lasted a while. I just stood and pissed against the shower wall instead of trying to control it.
51 Have had ED for at least 15 years, then PD. Pills stopped working, not going to do the other things. Mayo Clinic Minnesota 24 cm Titan

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:01 pm

Sofa King wrote:That crazy spray lasted a while. I just stood and pissed against the shower wall instead of trying to control it.

I had similar urine patterns after my circumcision. I still don't understand why. My urethra wasn't worked on. I swear, at times I thought I was peeing straight back at myself. Literally impossible but it sure seemed like it.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:17 am

Use a funnel.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Tingbudong

Postby Tingbudong » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:04 pm

Thursday night now, was implanted Monday. Its so tender i can barely touch it. I can very gently get my foreskin pulled back to clean under it. Feels good to get it clean.

Im icing today. Feels good but its hard to get the ice on it as I can’t bend it or push it, or put weight or pressure on it without a lot of pain. Its too inflated to press it up against my stomach flat.

My balls feel like they weigh ten pounds and hurt when gravity pulls down on it.

Overall its not bad when I lay flat on my back, but move around and its a lot of pain and discomfort.

Hope its a little better by Monday as Ill be going in to work then.

Return to “Implants”