How I gained back size after IPP

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
gene308

How I gained back size after IPP

Postby gene308 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:56 am

I scan Franktalk and I have seen several threads on efforts to gain back size after IPP. I thought I would offer my experience.

Here is what worked for me.

Problem statement: I had made length markings on my vacuum erection device before surgery. When I was able to activate my device it appeared that I was noticeably shorter. I pumped up my device and inserted my penis into the VED. I was approx 1.5 cm shorter, according to the markings. I was afraid to aggressively use the VED fear of damaging the tubing.

I have an AMS 700 CX this device can expand in length. I read the advice given after surgery and confirmed with AMS rep Kelly Bland. I needed to inflate the device with sufficient pressure until I feel moderate tension/discomfort generating expansion of the cylinders in the shaft of my penis. I found that I did not have the strength in my fingers to reach enough "end of fill" inflation pressure to "Stretch my penis" to increase the size.

I was very surprised how much pressure it takes to expand the CX and regain my length.

I developed a method where I could drastically increase pressure and posted the following viewtopic.php?t=15936

I pumped up using the new method I was able to feel significant "Stretch" and until moderate discomfort just as I was directed.

Over the next few weeks I stretch pumped 2X a day. I continued to compare length to the VED and eventually I achieved my full pre-surgery size.
Gene308 married 43 years AMS 700 CX 21cm+2cm Implanted 10/04/2018 Dr James Hotaling (surgeon) and Mariah McCafferty, (Surgical Nurse and AMS rep) , University of Utah

Markc2008

Re: How I gained back size after IPP

Postby Markc2008 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:00 pm

How long did it take to get back to pre op length?

gene308

Postby gene308 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:03 pm

Maybe 3-4 weeks. I still pump up to tension every so often. It makes my penis so hard that my wife asks me not to go so hard
Gene308 married 43 years AMS 700 CX 21cm+2cm Implanted 10/04/2018 Dr James Hotaling (surgeon) and Mariah McCafferty, (Surgical Nurse and AMS rep) , University of Utah

SearchingUSA

Postby SearchingUSA » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:14 am

Hey Gene, great guide, I appreciate how thorough you were in developing and describing your process. Very interested to know if you made an attempt to continue using pumping to gain size beyond your pre-surgery measurements?

Mid 30’s. ED since early 20’s. Pharmaceuticals were helpful initially, but stopped working. Implanted with Titan 22cm -.5cm (no RTEs) by Dr. Clavell 1/26/2022.

My Mid-30s Implant Journal

Lil Willy

Postby Lil Willy » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:50 am

Gene
Thank you sir for sharing all of your experience and tips and tricks. Excellent information.

I also have visited with Mr. Bland,although he is not the rep. for my area. I have also visited with the rep for my area.
I would highly recommend anyone having pump & or hardware problems or questions to talk to the reps. They cannot offer medical advice but they can help with the pumps and or cylinders.

Just by chance did you mean to say you have the LGX implant. ?? The LGX will expand in length and girth.

I have the CX version and both reps have informed me that the CX will expand in girth only.

Once again Thanks!
LIL. WILLY
70 years young, 50 years marriage to one awesome little lady. E D. Prostate cancer survivor. Pills and VED been there, done that. Recently implanted. AMS 700 CX. 100 CC Reservoir
Looking forward to a new journey.

gene308

Postby gene308 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:34 pm

Thanks for the replies. 2 comments: i know the cx only expands in girth. My pre surgery VEd length was 1.5-2 cm longer that what I could initially pump to. I assume my surgeon put in cylinders to my size at the time which should reflect the VED size. After surgery when I pumped up it was less. My assumption is that i couldnt get enough pressure to fully inflate the cylinders or my shaft had tightened. My point is without high pump pressure I could not get full benefit

2) By using my new hand pumping method i get very high pressure and it is very rigid. I beleive i had maxed out the length capabiloty of my CX

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:10 pm

Just a minor observation on your technique. It looks to me like basically you're using the strength of both hands to work the bulb. Rather ingenious I'd say. I'm going out on a limb on this. I bet this would benefit lots of guys that have early pumping problems. Also, just guessing here, it might cut down on the time it takes to soften the bulb.
I remember a post where the member was wrapping his scrotum with a wash cloth in order to get a better grip on the bulb. Trying to avoid some painful pocket pool results.
It might be nice if others can share any little tricks that they've learned.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:26 pm

Gt1956 wrote:Just a minor observation on your technique. It looks to me like basically you're using the strength of both hands to work the bulb. Rather ingenious I'd say. I'm going out on a limb on this. I bet this would benefit lots of guys that have early pumping problems. Also, just guessing here, it might cut down on the time it takes to soften the bulb.
I remember a post where the member was wrapping his scrotum with a wash cloth in order to get a better grip on the bulb. Trying to avoid some painful pocket pool results.
It might be nice if others can share any little tricks that they've learned.

Yep, I used a very slightly wet washcloth in the beginning after the surgery. It made it so easy to pump it up. Without it, it would have been very difficult to pump because the scrotum is tender and the bulb is hard.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Pamen116

Postby Pamen116 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:58 pm

gene308 wrote:I scan Franktalk and I have seen several threads on efforts to gain back size after IPP. I thought I would offer my experience.

Here is what worked for me.

Problem statement: I had made length markings on my vacuum erection device before surgery. When I was able to activate my device it appeared that I was noticeably shorter. I pumped up my device and inserted my penis into the VED. I was approx 1.5 cm shorter, according to the markings. I was afraid to aggressively use the VED fear of damaging the tubing.

I have an AMS 700 CX this device can expand in length. I read the advice given after surgery and confirmed with AMS rep Kelly Bland. I needed to inflate the device with sufficient pressure until I feel moderate tension/discomfort generating expansion of the cylinders in the shaft of my penis. I found that I did not have the strength in my fingers to reach enough "end of fill" inflation pressure to "Stretch my penis" to increase the size.

I was very surprised how much pressure it takes to expand the CX and regain my length.

I developed a method where I could drastically increase pressure and posted the following viewtopic.php?t=15936

I pumped up using the new method I was able to feel significant "Stretch" and until moderate discomfort just as I was directed.

Over the next few weeks I stretch pumped 2X a day. I continued to compare length to the VED and eventually I achieved my full pre-surgery size.

gene what size are you sitting at right now ? Girth and Length
30 yrs old. Current IPP failed in 2022. Waiting revision. No insurance. I’ve had both Titan & AMS.

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:32 pm

Post op i gained a 1/2" girth and engorged my length is my pre op size of 7" the last time i measured a couple months ago. I have a cx.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Return to “Implants”