Going to setup a consultation at 39yrs old.. questions..

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Markc2008

Going to setup a consultation at 39yrs old.. questions..

Postby Markc2008 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:41 pm

Who has had issues with the head not engorging or lost size out of surgery? These are the two things that scare me the most. I’m currently doing injections but they are not fun and becoming more of a hassle. I don’t think it’s too much to ask to retain size and have the full thing engorge is it? I’ve heard of EID and Hakky.. are these two the best? I just don’t want to come out of surgery and wander what have I done…

SW0110

Re: Going to setup a consultation at 39yrs old.. questions..

Postby SW0110 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:44 pm

Still engorged just like always if I am horny. If I masturbate I do not even have to pump up. I get plenty hard without pumping at all.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:53 pm

I never have had problems with the gland. It still gets blood pressure. Those veins are not effected by the implant. You will like an implant versus injections. I hated caverject. It was so painful I just could not do that for the rest of my life. Implant is the way to go. Just get an experienced surgeon and I am not talking about the two that are mentioned on this forum all the time. There are many through out the U.S.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:51 am

Not sure if I’ve heard anyone on FT report on a surgeon who will guarantee glands engorgement post op. Eid will guarantee post op length will match pre op but he and the other guys can only go so far into the glands with the cylinders. I am not expecting glands engorgement except maybe with some pills. But check me if I’m wrong guys.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

jimmi85

Postby jimmi85 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:56 am

Typically, if you have glans engorgement pre implant you will/should still have glans engorgement post implant.

It is generally known that you should go into implant surgery with the knowledge that you will have little to no residual natural erections but a lucky few are able to still get ‘blow job erect ‘ which for me, going into surgery tomorrow, would be like winning the lottery.
Implanted by Mike Fraser in feb 2022 due to a 80 degree dorsal curvature. 18cm Titan - way undersized. 8’ pre Peyronies, 6’ pre implant - currently 6’.

Markc2008

Postby Markc2008 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:30 pm

Thanks guys. This forum is great. So it sounds like the consensus is typically it depends on if you had a problem with head engorgement prior? So I know you pump and get on a routine after surgery to get skin pliable again and get size back that may have been an issue, but long term since your not getting nocturnal erections do you continue this forever? If so that’s fine. Just curious. Does pretty much everyone leave surgery inflated? How do you hide that for weeks if so?

Return to “Implants”