Pump Question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wewokarents

Re: Pump Question

Postby wewokarents » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:41 pm

newbie443 wrote:You are stretching the cylinders and your tissue. After I was fully healed (3 months post op) I did the pump adding cycling. You need to check with your doctor about this or just follow your doctors instructions to the letter and not do it unless it is in your cycling protocol. After you complete your doctors protocol and are fully healed you can decide if you want to do the long (up to an hour) pump adding cycling. I would pump until I could feel stretching and stop or to max inflation. Then wait a few minutes or until the stretching feeling went away. And then pump more and repeat for 30 minutes to an hour. If I had pain I would stop and deflate.

Agreed! I'm 13 months post op and my wife and I do this on a regular basis. Sometimes if wife is feeling frisky, I'll pump over a 24 hour period before we have sex. The orgasm is usually huge. Some may call it painful, others pleasurable.....actually as most of us know, pain & pleasure are a crotch hair apart.
Implant 1/28/2021. Dr Stephen A Johnson. Done at Baylor, Scott and White in Sherman, Texas. TRT since 2005, serious ED from 2004. Used nearly all PDE5 drugs. Injections failed. Started cycling at 1 week. Cycle most days. AMS 700 CX 23cm, 100ml reservoir.

SW0110

Re: Pump Question

Postby SW0110 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:58 am

At 2 years with my ams. Mine still does that to. My wife swears my girth is still growing to.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Return to “Implants”