Jockstrap or Underwear for Running?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
indusvalley

Jockstrap or Underwear for Running?

Postby indusvalley » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:05 pm

Hey folks,

It's been over a year since I got implanted and I am lifting weights but in order to lose fat, I want to start doing some running/cardio. For those who run, do I need to wear special underwear or jockstrap to keep the pump in place and to prevent it from bouncing? Right now I wear DAVID ARCHY Men's Separate Pouch Briefs (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DYQ6AT2), are they sufficient or is there anything better that I need to wear?

Suggestions are welcome. I would really appreciate it.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

SteveSW

Re: Jockstrap or Underwear for Running?

Postby SteveSW » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:56 pm

I am partial to jockstraps, but any underwear that fully supports your scrotum should be fine. Also, check your sporting goods store, there are many kinds made for this purpose. The Under Armour Boxerjock works quite well.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Return to “Implants”