That was interesting

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Confusedjourney

That was interesting

Postby Confusedjourney » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:44 pm

So even though I’m only 12 days with implant and never really sure if I’m deflated, after taking 4 days off due to fear and pain, I tried cycling again. I don’t know what have me the “balls” to try to masterbate but I did. 2 things, the pain was lessened during masterbation and I was able to cum pretty well, go figure. I don’t know if this is recommended or dangerous btw.

SW0110

Re: That was interesting

Postby SW0110 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:19 pm

The docs might not approve or maybe they do. If you can pump up at 3 days with a doc. Why not carefully do yourself.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:57 pm

DISCLAIMER: At no time should any activity be undertaken by the post surgical patient contrary to his or her doctor’s advice!!!

I swear to God, CJ, sometimes reading your posts I think you could be my kid.

First of all, doctors aren’t stupid. They may say “don’t touch it for two weeks” or “no sex for a month” but they know good and well most guys are gonna explore and experiment a bit.

In my case I was told to cycle starting at 3 days but no baths for two weeks. Showers were okay. I went in at 10 day mark and they told me that if I waited another 3 days, I could resume sex, just don’t get too wild.

Bottom line here is no two doctors are alike, and unless you got really crazy (it sounded like you stroked yourself to completion conservatively and judiciously) then you’re gonna be fine.

Here’s my stupid tale. Day 3. Start to cycle. I’m kind of scared of if. But I give it 6 or so little squeezes. I don’t get it much bigger but I can feel the cylinders get harder. Hell, it was harder than any erection I’d had in several years.

For an old guy I’ve got a fairly strong libido. Okay, I spend most of the time horny as a billy goat. We all have faults and flaws.

So I adjusted the shower nozzle, adjusted water temperature, laid down floor of shower, rearranged myself where water was hitting the head of my bruised, swollen, purple, pumped up dick and relaxed.

Within 5 minutes it was blast off time. It might have been an implant….but it throbbed, and jerked, and spewed, and shot. Right then and there I said to myself “being bionic is not going to suck.”

Afterwards I carefully deflated and cleaned up my mess and watched for any Ill effects which never showed up.

You’re male. Doctors know this. As long as you don’t get stupid and hurt yourself, I suspect they know we are going to try stuff. It’s like that crusty sock on your nightstand when you were 14. You don’t really think you had your mom fooled into believing you used it to blow your nose, do you?

Continued good luck to you, man. I think you’ll do well.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:36 am

Txagq8, your shower story reminded me of something that I read many many years ago. Not an exact quote but it went like this. Upon discovering mastrubation, boys want to run to the patent office. Girls want to be quiet & keep the secret to themselves.
In the early days of cable television in our area. A group of us was talking at work about a prostitute saying that she got $50 for a hand job. I said not from me she wouldn''t. A woman in our group said maybe the prostitute had a valuable secret method. To which I said for $50 I'll figure it out.
Yes, doctors know they're dealing with men. Most will figure it out.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Confusedjourney

Postby Confusedjourney » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:20 am

Ha ha very funny stuff here yet definitely helpful. Bottom line is that this is all quite surreal.

Return to “Implants”