Continuing after cumming?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LMCatman

Re: Continuing after cumming?

Postby LMCatman » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:28 pm

I guess I'm the guy with the 4 hour sessions.... No, these are not 4 hours of non-stop fucking. But they ARE 4 hours of sex.....

Being post-RP, my "little pump" that normally squirted semen has no semen to pump. It keeps "trying" to pump and I keep "cumming". You guys who still "squirt" (I'm jealous!) may have different results. I use the term "cum" for my orgasms even though there is no actual "cum".

Re: Premature ejaculation: This was a problem in my younger years. The more excited I was, the quicker I'd come. Fortunately, I was young and could "re-load" in 20 minutes or so. This has only happened once since I've been implanted. I've was at a massage parlor being "entertained" by a very exciting young woman. She eventually asked me if I was going to cum. I laughed and said 'I came 20 minutes ago'. And we kept fucking.

I love "extended sessions". I often have 2 hour sessions. I've had many 4 hour sessions and at least two 5 hour sessions. These sessions are NOT "all fucking all the time". I love touching, smelling, licking, sucking and being licked and sucked. I really enjoy "savoring the young woman". We switch up often, me relaxing and her "working", her relaxing and me "working" and, of course "both working". When we have lots of time, we may not start fucking for a half hour or more. I'm an old Irishman and love to talk. I love to fuck and talk. I love to eat pussy and, duh, have to stop talking when my mouth is full! Over several hours we "do it", rest, "do it", rest.

Possibly "Post RP results again but once I've cum and rested, hard fucking some more brings me almost immediately to orgasm again. These orgasms are usually very long and can continue as long as one of us keeps moving. I'm amazed, and very pleased!

Sex is many things. Having the opportunity to explore those many things with a hard cock is wonderful! Go have some fun, do some exploring and, good luck!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Backingame

Postby Backingame » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:39 pm

My wife and I have "marathon" sex quite a bit now, and usually about 2-3 hours. But...no it is not one continuous fuck. We change positions, locations and who is doing the work - often. She usually orgasms' before me, and multiple times...she needs a break, so we take a few minutes to get a drink or shower, freshen up. We have a sex swing that is awesome- highly recommend. We fuck outside on the balcony, on the couch, bed, everywhere.
Because of prostate cx, I had to inject, erections lasted for hours, so we did not waste any "dick time" -what I call it. Learned that we really really like marathon sex. Now we continue with the marathon sex about once a week or more, when we have the chance. Now that I have the titan implant, we can do both, marathon and one and done sex. I"m happy that I can perform like this now. Yes I would rather not have had any cx or ED. I am blessed with what it is now, even though I miss my old size and natural dick.
57yo, prostate cx @ 54, RP, nerve sparing, ED persist, bimix great, but caused scaring, 7/21 Titan 22cm,2 RTE. 7"x6.5" natural, now 6.5"x5.25"

ImplantMan

Postby ImplantMan » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:19 pm

Always get her off first, I low sucking pussy so she has at least 1 orgasm before I put my dick in her and then she usually cums another time before I’m done

Surfshack

Postby Surfshack » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:37 pm

LMCatman wrote:I guess I'm the guy with the 4 hour sessions.... No, these are not 4 hours of non-stop fucking. But they ARE 4 hours of sex.....

Being post-RP, my "little pump" that normally squirted semen has no semen to pump. It keeps "trying" to pump and I keep "cumming". You guys who still "squirt" (I'm jealous!) may have different results. I use the term "cum" for my orgasms even though there is no actual "cum".

Re: Premature ejaculation: This was a problem in my younger years. The more excited I was, the quicker I'd come. Fortunately, I was young and could "re-load" in 20 minutes or so. This has only happened once since I've been implanted. I've was at a massage parlor being "entertained" by a very exciting young woman. She eventually asked me if I was going to cum. I laughed and said 'I came 20 minutes ago'. And we kept fucking.

I love "extended sessions". I often have 2 hour sessions. I've had many 4 hour sessions and at least two 5 hour sessions. These sessions are NOT "all fucking all the time". I love touching, smelling, licking, sucking and being licked and sucked. I really enjoy "savoring the young woman". We switch up often, me relaxing and her "working", her relaxing and me "working" and, of course "both working". When we have lots of time, we may not start fucking for a half hour or more. I'm an old Irishman and love to talk. I love to fuck and talk. I love to eat pussy and, duh, have to stop talking when my mouth is full! Over several hours we "do it", rest, "do it", rest.

Possibly "Post RP results again but once I've cum and rested, hard fucking some more brings me almost immediately to orgasm again. These orgasms are usually very long and can continue as long as one of us keeps moving. I'm amazed, and very pleased!

Sex is many things. Having the opportunity to explore those many things with a hard cock is wonderful! Go have some fun, do some exploring and, good luck!!!

Haha Catman I always love your posts! :D
55 yrs old. Prostiva procedure (enlarged prostate surgery) June 2019. Also hard flaccid issues. Working thru it (massage/yoga/exercise) and getting better and more mentally positive. Still experiencing ED, hate pills but i'm gonna figure out a way.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:58 pm

Not sure about the comments. My wife and I both have no problem going for hours at times. It is all about the change up. I will go from partially pumped to full and back depending on what we are doing.

Last week she had me finish 4 times over about 3 hours and lost count of hers. My only testimony is in her words was.

I hope you were not to drunk to remember last night because it was a really good time. That is the other thing. A bit buzzed or more so. We still can go to it great.

Those nights are not every time we have sex of course but happen fairly regularly.

My comment is we can now if we want to. To each their own. 20 minutes of sex is great. Hours of sex is grand but not every time. I have posted before that we can spend the day in the summer by the pool relaxing and enjoying sex all day. Not sure what to say to naysayers. I have no problem keeping going after cumming and like last week finished 4 times.

I guess it is relative to each person and their body. We did that type of sex before my accident as well. Then nothing for several years. Now its back. Thank God and doctors and science.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Backingame

Postby Backingame » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:48 am

SW0110 wrote:Not sure about the comments. My wife and I both have no problem going for hours at times. It is all about the change up. I will go from partially pumped to full and back depending on what we are doing.

Last week she had me finish 4 times over about 3 hours and lost count of hers. My only testimony is in her words was.

I hope you were not to drunk to remember last night because it was a really good time. That is the other thing. A bit buzzed or more so. We still can go to it great.

Those nights are not every time we have sex of course but happen fairly regularly.

My comment is we can now if we want to. To each their own. 20 minutes of sex is great. Hours of sex is grand but not every time. I have posted before that we can spend the day in the summer by the pool relaxing and enjoying sex all day. Not sure what to say to naysayers. I have no problem keeping going after cumming and like last week finished 4 times.

I guess it is relative to each person and their body. We did that type of sex before my accident as well. Then nothing for several years. Now its back. Thank God and doctors and science.

SWO110,
sounds like we are a bit alike in the marathon sex realm. When we can, day drinking and fucking are so much fun! Getting a good buzz on relaxes my wife so she can handle the intensity of it all. Like I said before, one and done sex is great, and we do that now just about daily. Before my cx surgery, we had great marathon sex, but it was a reset time in there to get dick hard again, then after my RP for cx, using the bimix, I had a 3 hr hard dick, so we had more fuck sessions about 2x a week but there was not any "one & done" sex. Now we can have both anytime we want. Blessed.
57yo, prostate cx @ 54, RP, nerve sparing, ED persist, bimix great, but caused scaring, 7/21 Titan 22cm,2 RTE. 7"x6.5" natural, now 6.5"x5.25"

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:58 pm

AttermaLim wrote:If it is a qualified spa, they should tell you if you are allowed or not, in case your health allows. But this way, I have never met spa salons where the massage is not even medium. I remember when I went to the spa with the girls, and there I won a tantric massage session in london, and I thought it was something irregular because such coupons are rarely given at private spas, that's why I decided to try. And since then, I realized that I had never had a better massage in my life because it opened my eyes to great pleasure. That's why at least once a month practically, such a session.

AttermaLim, welcome to the forum.

It appears as if you were responding to an earlier post (based on your initial 6 words), but I wonder which one? Please tell me.

Also, with only two posts in your history and both of them containing links to commercial sites (though they do seem to be at least loosely appropriate to the discussion) you might be thought to be a spammer. So, I post this paragraph to ward off such accusations from members less credulous than I.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:06 am

To everyone who replied with their experiences, thank you! This has given me a lot of confidence and hope.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:40 pm

indusvalley wrote:Hey all,

How many of you with implants still continue to have sex after coming? Do you guys pause for a few minutes after cumming or just keep going? The stamina after cumming goes away and the feeling is not the same but how many of you generally keep going and for how long to satisfy the woman? I am curious to know about this.

We often do continue after I orgasm. Our sexual sessions are usually like this:

I perform cunnilingus on her because of two reasons. 1) I believe ladies should always come (cum) first. and 2) it guarantees that she is well-lubricated (past menopause, that is a factor and I don't like the concept of artificial lubricant is natural vaginal lubrication still works).

When she has orgasmed once or a few times, she will tell me to "Put it in me!" Usually most emphatically.

We move to one of our favorite positions, which one depending on the furniture around us (her place or mine) and our mood. We fuck until I cum (and she may cum a few more times as well, having gotten thoroughly excited before). Sometimes I will continue thrusting but most often I will stop at this point because my energy levels fall off.

After I cum, we usually pause and switch to a more relaxed position. Often with me inside her in a modified "scissors" or "X" position. We can lay still enjoying afterglow or continue coitus with me thrusting or her gyrating/twerking or both.

This "script" does not seem to get old because we have a repertoire of positions we can get into without troublesome contortions.
Cowgirl,
reverse cowgirl,
doggy on the bed or at the end of the bed,
me standing at the end of the bed with her supine and her knees over my shoulders, ankles crossed behind my neck (very stable position for active thrusting)
missionary
modified missionary (her knees over my shoulders and my arms supporting myself in a pushup mode.
and I haven't even mentioned fellatio.

The stamina thing bothered me for a while. But that modified scissors/"X" position is quite energy-conservative and we have even sometimes fallen asleep joined like that an awakened some time later with my penis still inside her.

The ability to change positions without losing my erection was a game-changer.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:37 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
indusvalley wrote:Hey all,

How many of you with implants still continue to have sex after coming? Do you guys pause for a few minutes after cumming or just keep going? The stamina after cumming goes away and the feeling is not the same but how many of you generally keep going and for how long to satisfy the woman? I am curious to know about this.

We often do continue after I orgasm. Our sexual sessions are usually like this:

I perform cunnilingus on her because of two reasons. 1) I believe ladies should always come (cum) first. and 2) it guarantees that she is well-lubricated (past menopause, that is a factor and I don't like the concept of artificial lubricant is natural vaginal lubrication still works).

When she has orgasmed once or a few times, she will tell me to "Put it in me!" Usually most emphatically.

We move to one of our favorite positions, which one depending on the furniture around us (her place or mine) and our mood. We fuck until I cum (and she may cum a few more times as well, having gotten thoroughly excited before). Sometimes I will continue thrusting but most often I will stop at this point because my energy levels fall off.

After I cum, we usually pause and switch to a more relaxed position. Often with me inside her in a modified "scissors" or "X" position. We can lay still enjoying afterglow or continue coitus with me thrusting or her gyrating/twerking or both.

This "script" does not seem to get old because we have a repertoire of positions we can get into without troublesome contortions.
Cowgirl,
reverse cowgirl,
doggy on the bed or at the end of the bed,
me standing at the end of the bed with her supine and her knees over my shoulders, ankles crossed behind my neck (very stable position for active thrusting)
missionary
modified missionary (her knees over my shoulders and my arms supporting myself in a pushup mode.
and I haven't even mentioned fellatio.

The stamina thing bothered me for a while. But that modified scissors/"X" position is quite energy-conservative and we have even sometimes fallen asleep joined like that an awakened some time later with my penis still inside her.

The ability to change positions without losing my erection was a game-changer.

Your posts are always fun to read. I am going to save this thread and come back to it and follow the methods you and others have listed down here when I get to the action.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Return to “Implants”