How has life changed after Implant Procedure?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alexschulze

How has life changed after Implant Procedure?

Postby alexschulze » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:06 pm

What changed after getting an Implant surgery? What lifestyle changes you had to make?

Did it boost self confidence, Did it help marriage, Did sexual frequency increase, Did it help reducing anxiety and
depression.

Do you have to go to bathroom often?

Are you more careful playing sports?

Did it change the way you sleep?

Did you become more health conscious and lose weight
Last edited by alexschulze on Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

tomas1

Re: How has life changed after Implant Procedure?

Postby tomas1 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:53 pm

What changed after getting an Implant surgery? What lifestyle changes you had to make?

Did it boost self confidence, Did it help marriage, Did sexual frequency increase, Did it help reducing anxiety and
depression.

Probably just a bit more confident, marriage has always been fine, sexual freq is much more frequent. It's rare that we miss a day, but it's only for a short time due to my wife not wanting to continue, but not due to painful intercourse, never had anxiety problem nor depression

No more than ever but it's frequent due to enlarged prostate.

No, but I only play golf

No

I still drink 4 beers (light) each day but my weight has stayed the same for many years. Exercise is golf twice a week, riding in summer, and walking in winter.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

abhishek26

Postby abhishek26 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:58 pm

alexschulze wrote:What changed after getting an Implant surgery? What lifestyle changes you had to make?

depression.

I'm pretty sure this will help resolve all your previous problems and concerns.
after getting the implant, is the pain getting better? and are you feeling more horny/sensations?
24 y/o suffering from sudden onset of severe ED (from previously having no ED at all). perfectly normal penile doppler and blood/hormone/urine test results. UPDATE: diagnosed with tight pelvic floor dysfunction :roll:

wunhunglo

Postby wunhunglo » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:05 pm

What changed? Uh, banging everything that moves. Complete confidence in approaching women and changing positions without fear of losing the erection. Oh, and the moans of pleasure and pussy dripping all over my raging boner. And the confidence booster of 20 year olds saying “you are fucking beast, you wore me out”. Aside from that…..not much :D
Implanted April 9th 2021(age 55) by Dr. Eid w/ 24 cm Titan
Activated Day 3; minimal swelling and discomfort for 3-4 weeks
Preop injection size: 17 cms length (slight press) & 15 1/2 cm girth
Post up w/max inflation: 17 cm length 14 cm girth

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:05 pm

Did it boost self confidence,

ANSWER, yes, doubled my self confidence (but note , I mean doubled, not tripled, you are still the person you were, just super talented in the sex department)
Did it help marriage
, ANSWER: sort of. If I am getting yelled at or really being criticized, I let it roll off easier since I figure "wel at least, when it comes to the bedroom, I can lay down hard on her when it counts" Also, I plan romantic getaways or dinners or dates with the wife so that I can get sex. That planning has got to be good for marriage (though, for her, sex is a small part of marriage, and she does it more out of duty)

Did sexual frequency increase
Sadly, no. Wife will accept sex once a week, and that is with begging. "if she had a high libido before, then that likely will return", but if her libido is crap, the implant will not help (ie, she will NOT turn into a sex kitten just because you are able to thrust for hours in the bedroom)
Did it help reducing anxiety

answer: Testostorone does great to help anxiety. But yes, implant helps also since you know deep down that you can have sex anywhere and anytime and do it well with just 30 seconds of warning.

and
depression.
ANSWER: yes, for me; impotence and no sex=depression; surgical cure for impotence=freedom from baad thoughts
no, the reservoir for me does not press on my bladder, so no change

ANSWER I probably would be if I were doing contact sports---but I am not a team athlete level player

I sleep in the nude to signal to my wife that I am always ready and willling (I told her, when I come to bed nude, it means I am willing (and that is 95% of nights). Otherwise, zero change in how I sleep
Yes, because I see myself as a man that could be great in bed, I now have the confidednce to make the whole package (body, face, clothes) more attractive to women
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:44 pm

Well said Tanj my good buddy.
All I will throw in is in relation to sport:
I may well be 67 but I’ve been surfing (surfboard) most of my life and that continues……I just have to make sure I deflate properly so I don’t lie on a a firm cock.
I also snow ski a couple of times a year (pre COVID) and that presents no issues at all.
Take care ;)

PS
I forgot to mention the greatest game of all:
Pocket billiards…….I play everyday! :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Surfshack

Postby Surfshack » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:50 pm

wunhunglo wrote:What changed? Uh, banging everything that moves. Complete confidence in approaching women and changing positions without fear of losing the erection. Oh, and the moans of pleasure and pussy dripping all over my raging boner. And the confidence booster of 20 year olds saying “you are fucking beast, you wore me out”. Aside from that…..not much :D

LOL! :lol:
55 yrs old. Prostiva procedure (enlarged prostate surgery) June 2019. Also hard flaccid issues. Working thru it (massage/yoga/exercise) and getting better and more mentally positive. Still experiencing ED, hate pills but i'm gonna figure out a way.

rosnekacj

Postby rosnekacj » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:27 pm

Yes, we go at it at least every other day, and sometimes daily. Wife much happier (she's 85). However it seems harder to for me to reach climax. To get there may take an hour with several rests.
88 yo
UroxatralForUrineFlow
ED dueToAging
TRT with5%creamBio-identical T 2X, T level 500-800
Sildenafil,E prostaglandinInjection,VacuumPump
17 cm (6 3/4 in)MeasuredByVacuumPump
Implanted3/8/21,Titan22cm
Lost 1/2"LengthAfterImplant
Dr A. Weinburg

rosnekacj

Postby rosnekacj » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:19 pm

Here it almost a year after the implant procedure. Sex keeps getting better. 85 year old wife happy. Frequency is almost daily, if not, then every other day.
Shortcomings:
1. Too much bulk in the cylinders makes it more difficult to get it out to urinate. It doesn't't bend or flex like it did before. Also depending on your clothing it tends to show a noticeable bulge down there.
2. When pumped up penis is more oval than round. I think thinner material in the the cylinders should help overcome this - just as an extreme suppose the cylinders were made as thin and flexible as a condom.
3. Pump takes too much pressure to operate. Thinner and more flexible cylinder material in pump and cylinders could alleviate this.
4. I lost almost 3/4" in overall length.
5. Erection angle is about 3 o'clock. It used to be 2 o'clock before.

Bottom line - I'm happy with it and at this stage in life do not regret having it installed.
88 yo
UroxatralForUrineFlow
ED dueToAging
TRT with5%creamBio-identical T 2X, T level 500-800
Sildenafil,E prostaglandinInjection,VacuumPump
17 cm (6 3/4 in)MeasuredByVacuumPump
Implanted3/8/21,Titan22cm
Lost 1/2"LengthAfterImplant
Dr A. Weinburg

Return to “Implants”