Leaking urine with new implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Masonjames

Leaking urine with new implant?

Postby Masonjames » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:58 am

I was leaking urine after peeing when I first got implanted and for about a year after that, i still had problems with it leaking after I put it away.
In the last few weeks I've noticed I am not having that wet spot now. Of course I have to make sure to shake it good afterwards but all men are subject to leak if they don't take time and milk and shake it. Just wondered if any of you guys implanted over a year noticed the same thing?
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

newbie443

Re: Leaking urine with new implant?

Postby newbie443 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:06 am

Masonjames wrote:I was leaking urine after peeing when I first got implanted and for about a year after that, i still had problems with it leaking after I put it away.
In the last few weeks I've noticed I am not having that wet spot now. Of course I have to make sure to shake it good afterwards but all men are subject to leak if they don't take time and milk and shake it. Just wondered if any of you guys implanted over a year noticed the same thing?

I had a bit of trouble before implant and it was worse afterwards. After about 2 years I was having some increased trouble and my uro started me on a medication Myrbetriq that gives my better control. I still have trouble but not as much as I did before. I have seen posts with other members that had a another surgery (and some at the same time of implant) to put a shut off valve on the urethra. Really depends on a lot of things. Any way this is something you can have a talk with your uro about.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:36 am

Thanks for the reply but the leaking is better now. Almost stopped altogether
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:59 pm

I have that problem. I have to shake it/milk it a lot at the urinal, bend my dick up/down a few times, that seems to prevent the wet spot in the pants.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:04 am

OregonStrong wrote:I have that problem. I have to shake it/milk it a lot at the urinal, bend my dick up/down a few times, that seems to prevent the wet spot in the pants.

Did it seem to get worse immediately after you got the implant? That was what I was saying was that I thought the implant made it worse for about a year. I just noticed it returning back to normal about a month ago.
I know age is a factor but the implants seemed to make it worse for a period of time. Just glad to be back to normal.

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:09 am

Since about 20 years, I had the problem of having some drops within 5 to 10 minutes after peeing. I got a good control over incontinence in less than 2 months after my prostate removal in 2017. Practicing Kegel exercises many times a day helped me a lot, but these few drops were always there. With the implant, shaking or squeezing don't really release these drops. I put a tissue for sometime before removing it. I wonder if this can cause an infection or if I can use some removal pads.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:35 pm

I've always been a bit of a dribbler & it definitely got worse after going bionic. Taking extra time to milk every drop & sometimes I still get a bit of leakage. On a positive note, my urge to urinate frequently seems to have been tempered significantly post-implant.
57yr old. In shape. Controlled hypertension. 20+ years of PDE5. TRT 4yrs. Trimix 2yrs. Titan 24cc implanted 8/25/20

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:58 pm

Masonjames wrote:
OregonStrong wrote:I have that problem. I have to shake it/milk it a lot at the urinal, bend my dick up/down a few times, that seems to prevent the wet spot in the pants.

Did it seem to get worse immediately after you got the implant? That was what I was saying was that I thought the implant made it worse for about a year. I just noticed it returning back to normal about a month ago.
I know age is a factor but the implants seemed to make it worse for a period of time. Just glad to be back to normal.

Yes it definitely was worse immediately after implant, but the problem is still there to a lesser degree.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:59 am

OregonStrong wrote:
Masonjames wrote:

Yes it definitely was worse immediately after implant, but the problem is still there to a lesser degree.

Most men with any age on them seem to have problems leaking after they pee and age sure isn't our friend LOL Thanks for the reply

peyroniesjr

Postby peyroniesjr » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:42 am

Good morning guys,

I do have some stress incontinence after my RALP, but lately I noticed after my implant more so, if I leave my implant partially inflated (not squeezing out enough saline out).

Anyone found this to be true?

Junior
Implant Titan 2/21/2020 / 67 yrs / Married 44 yrs /ED / Peyronies 70 degrees - Xiaflex/ Low T / & RALP 4/1/2019 (Nerve Sparing)

Return to “Implants”