Dating with implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Pquigs

Dating with implant

Postby Pquigs » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:42 am

Folks I am in a terrible marriage right now married two years ago developed ED do the prostate problems and Venus leak. Could Get erections but would not last

Had an implant placed about five months ago

I’m considering ending my marriage can someone give input on dating with a penile implant this scares the shit out of me

Regards.

abhishek26

Re: Dating with implant

Postby abhishek26 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:50 pm

I don't see any problems that an implant would impose on dating. So just go out there and have fun! :D

EDIT: I see your past posts regarding your age as a possible factor. That's also not an issue, just chase the hot single MILFs! :twisted:
24 y/o suffering from sudden onset of severe ED (from previously having no ED at all). perfectly normal penile doppler and blood/hormone/urine test results. UPDATE: diagnosed with tight pelvic floor dysfunction :roll:

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:05 pm

An answer, but not to your question. Be carefull rushing into a divorce. It is its own kind of hell to go through. Sit back & take a very carefull look at the whole situation. Identify the problems, be honest who should adjust some. Maybe a middle ground can be found.
Investigate how finances are divided in your country. Be carefull if you have any loans together. A divorce does not take your name off of any loans. Does spouse support need to be paid?
Just like an implant. Do your research.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

RoboCock69

Postby RoboCock69 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:42 pm

Pump it up to about half staff before you settle in on the couch to snuggle and watch a movie. If you start making out and she reaches down there, you'll have something going. She won't be expecting a full-on rager at that point anyway. If the session gets heated, suggest a move to the bedroom and give it a few more squeezes on the way in. That should get you to a nice 3/4 wood that is probably suitable, though not ideal, for penetration. Foreplay will give you the opportunity to reach down for an extra squeeze here and there. If she starts begging you for it and you're still not quite as stiff as you'd like to be, you can always "dine at the Y" for a minute or two while you finish pumping yourself to full tumescence. Do it right and she's not going to be paying attention to what you're doing with that other hand.

All that being said, once you start seeing a girl on more than a casual basis, I think honesty is the best policy. If you aren't comfortable admitting to ED, just tell her you had Peyronie's and got the implant to straighten your dick out. By that point you likely will have put it on her so good and so many times that she won't care what's under the skin.

Good luck and happy humping!
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

Sofa King

Postby Sofa King » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:18 am

Take her to a movie, buy popcorn. When she goes to the can, pump that thing up 110%, pop a hole in bottom of popcorn bucket....I think you know the rest.

She'll either like it or not. If she laughs, then keep her around.
51 Have had ED for at least 15 years, then PD. Pills stopped working, not going to do the other things. Mayo Clinic Minnesota 24 cm Titan

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:03 pm

Sofa King wrote:Take her to a movie, buy popcorn. When she goes to the can, pump that thing up 110%, pop a hole in bottom of popcorn bucket....I think you know the rest.

Watch out for unpopped kernels still hot from the popper - <ouch>! :o

Hot buttered dick. :mrgreen: But if she does not like it, will I still get to see the end of the movie? :roll: "Schindler's List" is not a good choice, but if "Porky's" is acceptable to her, maybe this would be a good way to test her to see if she is ticklish. (You know how to tell if a girl is ticklish - you give her a "test tickle".)
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

abhishek26

Postby abhishek26 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:25 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Sofa King wrote:Take her to a movie, buy popcorn. When she goes to the can, pump that thing up 110%, pop a hole in bottom of popcorn bucket....I think you know the rest.

Watch out for unpopped kernels still hot from the popper - <ouch>! :o

Hot buttered dick. :mrgreen: But if she does not like it, will I still get to see the end of the movie? :roll: "Schindler's List" is not a good choice, but if "Porky's" is acceptable to her, maybe this would be a good way to test her to see if she is ticklish. (You know how to tell if a girl is ticklish - you give her a "test tickle".)

haha, your sense of humor is beyond impressive!
24 y/o suffering from sudden onset of severe ED (from previously having no ED at all). perfectly normal penile doppler and blood/hormone/urine test results. UPDATE: diagnosed with tight pelvic floor dysfunction :roll:

dantan

Postby dantan » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:20 am

Pquigs wrote:I’m considering ending my marriage can someone give input on dating with a penile implant this scares the shit out of me

I would think that the relevance of penile implants are as negligible as breast implants in a relationship.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:17 pm

dantan wrote:
Pquigs wrote:I’m considering ending my marriage can someone give input on dating with a penile implant this scares the shit out of me

I would think that the relevance of penile implants are as negligible as breast implants in a relationship.

With respect, I must disagree with you, dantan. Breast implants serve no utility function in coitus or procreation. A woman without breasts can still have sex and can still bear children without impediment. A man without an erection can do those things, but with various accommodations. On the other side of the issue, a woman without breasts usually must make certain accommodations for the sake of her appearance. A man without erectile ability needs none.

Neither differences are negligible in a relationship, especially new, incipient or potential. Relationships with a long history are another story, as they have more background to make breasts and erections less important compared to the rest of the relationship.

To Pquigs, I point to Gt1956's post wherein he points out that ending a marriage is more traumatic and more expensive by far than working to preserve and rehabilitate a marriage.

But, if the marriage must end. Most here have found that dating with a penile implant is no problem at all (and if it is a problem for the woman, you propbably don't want a woman that uptight anyway). I found that dating with impotence was not much of a problem, either. Many sexual activities do not require a working erection for satisfaction of both participants. It all depends on how you treat the gal and how you introduce whatever "irregularities" you may have, be it impotence, proclivities, preferences or implant.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Pquigs

Postby Pquigs » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:58 pm

Great input everyone. I am also concerned about my size. I was having erections up until the panel implant but they would not last nearly as long as needed.

I am now concerned about my size I’m about 5.5 inches erect …is that a problem

Thx

Return to “Implants”