Creases in Cylinders?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tooyoungforthis

Creases in Cylinders?

Postby Tooyoungforthis » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:20 am

Hey all, I'm just about three weeks post-op and I'm starting to notice creases in the cylinders of my Titan. Even when I fully inflate the device I can still feel these creases, which I can flatten out if I push on them. Has anyone else experienced this? And if so, has it gone away or is it just part of life with an implant? Or am I too early in the healing process to be making these kinds of observations? Super new to all of this, and I'm grateful this community exists.
Run over by a truck at 19yo with multiple pelvic fractures and urethral dissection, injections at 20, implanted with Titan Touch at 23 (8/16/21)

gjmjoe017

Re: Creases in Cylinders?

Postby gjmjoe017 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:26 am

Only notice mine when it’s fully deflated,so I keep a few pumps in mine.When pumped up none at all!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Tooyoungforthis

Postby Tooyoungforthis » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:24 pm

gjmjoe017 wrote:Only notice mine when it’s fully deflated,so I keep a few pumps in mine.When pumped up none at all!

Interesting. After a little bit of browsing it looks like my experience lines up with people that were over-sized for their implants. Meeting with my doctor on Monday for my 3wk check in so I'll ask him then.
Run over by a truck at 19yo with multiple pelvic fractures and urethral dissection, injections at 20, implanted with Titan Touch at 23 (8/16/21)

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:35 pm

That was my first thought also. If not too big a problem, maybe you'll grow a bit.
I guess it depends upon how much the creases are.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:05 pm

Tooyoung...over sized? I was robbed of about an 1 1/2!!! If what you just said was true, damn, I would have gotten my 8" back by now!
Those are called dog ears, have no idea why they are called that when they are just kinks, lol.
I have them at the base of my dick. They DIMINISH when I pump up, but they are still there, esp. when I slip out and dick goes the wrong way.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

BuffaloMaxx

Postby BuffaloMaxx » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:33 am

Tooyoungforthis wrote:Hey all, I'm just about three weeks post-op and I'm starting to notice creases in the cylinders of my Titan. Even when I fully inflate the device I can still feel these creases, which I can flatten out if I push on them. Has anyone else experienced this? And if so, has it gone away or is it just part of life with an implant? Or am I too early in the healing process to be making these kinds of observations? Super new to all of this, and I'm grateful this community exists.

I’m just a few weeks ahead of you. I have serious creases as my penis bends up due to pyronies. I can feel the crease on the left side even when pumped as well. It getting much better though. Just the last few days I can feel/see it softening and starting to lay better. I’ve found leaving a couple of pumps in made things more comfortable for me eliminating the creases.
—————————————
52 yr old Newly bionic on 8/6/21 (22cm Titan - Dr. Eid)
10 year progressive performance decline.
Venous leakage + Peyronies
TRT, pills, injections, Acoustic wave, voodoo - no results

Maverick2dog

Postby Maverick2dog » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:46 pm

I had a Titan and it did have dog ears. The implant continued hurt until it was taken out. I think I was oversized. I would talk to the doc as well . Very early in the process, give it sometime.
59 years old. Forth revision 10/2021
Third revision 9/21 moved pump replaced one cylinder AMS CX 21+ 3. Second revision January 31st 2019 AMS CX 21,+2CM RTE. First revision November 15th, 2018 24CM CX .5RTE. Implanted 4/2018, Titian 22CM 2.5 RTE

RoboCock69

Postby RoboCock69 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:24 pm

Tooyoungforthis wrote:Hey all, I'm just about three weeks post-op and I'm starting to notice creases in the cylinders of my Titan. Even when I fully inflate the device I can still feel these creases, which I can flatten out if I push on them. Has anyone else experienced this? And if so, has it gone away or is it just part of life with an implant? Or am I too early in the healing process to be making these kinds of observations? Super new to all of this, and I'm grateful this community exists.

It's only been two weeks. Your tissues should expand in the coming weeks and months to accommodate the cylinders unless you were grossly oversized. And you'd probably know if you were, as you would have excruciating pain in your glans when cycling, which you didn't mention. Just keep cycling and give it time.
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

October26

Postby October26 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:39 am

I have the Titan and have had the same experience. I do not think you should worry at all and in fact you might be fortunate like I was. The creases in my case allowed for significant growth as I healed and cycled. I still have a dog ear kind of kink when flaccid that can be seen in a swim brief/Speedo but it is not painful or all that noticeable. When erect, it is not there and I am happy with the result. I sometimes put a few pumps in the flaccid penis to make it look more natural for the locker room or when in the bedroom. I had the same concern with over sizing but in my case, after 10 months, I realize my surgeon returned my size to the very largest size I ever had. At over 7” I suspect I am still getting some stretching as the implant softens. I am already basically too large for my wife’s comfort. If you or anyone else PMs me I can send pictures.
Coloplast Titan 22 cm + 1.5 cm RTE 10/26/2020

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:27 am

Damn! Then going by the consensus, I have about another 1/2" to go since I have a small crease at the base of my dick on the left side:)! :lol:
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “Implants”