For those over 1 year with implant: How often do you inflate? Just for use or more often?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Agfa13

Re: For those over 1 year with implant: How often do you inflate? Just for use or more often?

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:30 pm

Question: What are your lag times between pumping sessions? 1 or 2 hours, then pump again, or one in the AM, one in the PM?
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

SteveSW

Re: For those over 1 year with implant: How often do you inflate? Just for use or more often?

Postby SteveSW » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:28 am

I'm just six months out, but cycle for an hour, inflated to the max, every morning and evening. And in this time, I have gained a half-inch in length, but no real girth. When inflating for sex, I don't inflate quite as much, but that adds five or six more inflations per week. If I wear the damn thing out, I'll have them stick a new one in pronto!
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:40 pm

About two and a half weeks from my one year anniversary. I pump to the max every morning and leave it up for an .hour to an hour and a half
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September 2020. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:18 pm

I am at 20 months. I don’t follow a set routine or schedule.

Somethings are fairly standard though.

I know it can’t be true morning wood, I don’t have enough of my original parts, but I have a chubbed up dick when I get up in the morning. So I inflate it to full erect and leave it that wY until after I have breakfast and/or jerk off. At least an hour, usually longer.

If I’m taking a bath or shower I’ll definitely inflate, what I do with it is driven by the kind of vibes I’m getting about the likelihood of “me so horny”. (Great movie line, btw)

At some point in time, usually after lunch, it invariably gets pumped up if for no other reason than avhood stretch. Sometimes it’s fun to go to WalMart and have people wonder. I got asked recently if that thing was useful for finding water, they needed to drill a new well.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:21 pm

At 21 months post the only time I inflate anymore is for sex or masturbation.
Never did any cycling at first due to pain. I've never left myself inflated for more than maybe 30 minutes.
My issue is if I get an erection that means masturbate or sex. Once I cum it's boredom to stay erect.
Yes I have lost length.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Quester

Postby Quester » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:11 pm

Just shy of 24 months, I generally cycle once a day. Sometimes just to pump up sometimes for sex, or masturbation
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

Return to “Implants”