Memphis implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BlackBeard54

Memphis implants

Postby BlackBeard54 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:23 pm

I am still in the injection phase of my ED journey, and haven’t given up on finding a satisfactory mix and dosage, but I’m not having a lot of luck. In case it doesn’t work out I’m doing my research and reading on implants. The temptation to go with one of the top guys, an Eid or Hakky, is fairly strong. Possibly Hakky, since it’s a lot closer than NYC, and I believe Medicare/Tricare for Life will cover it all either way.

Does anyone have any info or experience with any Memphis area implant surgeons? Feel like I should look locally as well, since Memphis is actually a pretty good medical town.
Retired USN CPO. 68. Pills failed. Trimix failed, up to 70 units of third adjustment to prescription, 30-2-40 Papav-Phentol-Prosta. AMS 700 CX MS Pump, 12mm x 21cm with 2cm extender implanted 10/18/2022 by Dr. Granieri, Conrad-Pearson Clinic, Memphis.

jmack858

Re: Memphis implants

Postby jmack858 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:56 pm

Urology Group Memphis
DR Greenberger, I got mines done by DR Rayford. he did a good job, but found out later
that DR Greenberger was more experienced. I'm retired Navy as well on Tricare prime, all I
paid was basic co-pay for visits

I am more that willing to speak with you, just PM me if want to talk of just need more info
60 years old , Mild ED since mid 30's tried all the pills, trimix, Implanted with Titan Touch 22cm + 3cm rte 11/13/18 by Dr Rayford
Memphis

pichou

Re: Memphis implants

Postby pichou » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:46 pm

I've heard Dr. Milam is good. He's a high volume surgeon. He's at Vanderbilt.
20 years Peyronies Disease, tried VED, pills, Trimix & more
Erectile Dysfunction 15 years.
Hour Glass at base 30 bend left at glans
Penile Implant 7/19/21 Dr. Andrew Kramer
AMS CX 18cm 2CM RTE

Return to “Implants”