Size after implant.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ViaSwiss

Re: Size after implant.

Postby ViaSwiss » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:53 pm

I am infrapubic and have none of the tubing issues mentioned. Perito says that both methods end up exactly the same after one year, the main difference is infra allows earlier/easier activation.

I do remember this article which states infra has a slightly lower infection rate (probably because you can do the operation a little quicker) as well as loss of sensation is less with infra.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29730314/

With that said, just get a good doctor and trust whatever approach they think makes sense for your specific situation.

I had IP, but I had scrotal incision when I had my vasectomy + cyst removal. I can tell you 100% that my IP scar healed quicker and was less bothersome, but I would totally be down for a peno-scrotal for a revision if that is what doc wanted.
Age 37. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

fade3W

Postby fade3W » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:33 pm

ViaSwiss wrote:infra has a slightly lower infection rate (probably because you can do the operation a little quicker) as well as loss of sensation is less with infra. .

It seems to me like the infra incision would be easier to keep clean and safe during recovery. I was scrotal and was so nervous about my incision because I couldn’t see it as clearly.

I’m happy with my surgeon, surgery, and outcome, but still jealous of the infra guys when it comes to recovery!
Mid-30s
Titan 20 cm + 1 RTE to fix Peyronies, March 2021

Millonario2021

Postby Millonario2021 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:59 pm

Well, I don't know what is infro and penis scrotal. I had surgery on Dr. Clavel in Houston Texas in Houston TX 9 days ago he put a titan on me, my wound is in the scrotum under the base of the penis I must tell you that in these 9 days I have not felt pain or color change or swelling in the scrotum or penis I have only had a discomfort in the lower abdomen that was uncomfortable for the first 4 days when walking, sleeping or changing position when sitting or standing this was decreasing with the days today no longer I feel no pain and I think I have nothing there, just touch it with my fingers, I can say that it was better than what I had seen in others' comments here commenting on pain for weeks burns when urinating, etc, none of this, I'm just desperate to use this shit already.
50 years diabetic ll 6 years of total erectile dysfunction at first pills worked injections did not work implanted by dr clavell in houston tx by 07/07/2021 coloplast titan.

Return to “Implants”