Has implant on Feb 8, 21

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bajasurfer

Has implant on Feb 8, 21

Postby Bajasurfer » Sat May 01, 2021 3:20 am

Had the AMS LGX implanted on Feb 8th 2021. Still pretty swollen at the base of the penis and in scrotum. So much so that its hard to find the pump. I was told in my two week with the PA to pull down on the pump. Wish they would have said this when I was discharged. Anyway, pain is between 2-5 depending on how active I am. The pain is worse in the evening. Additionally, I can't take ibuprofen since I have had cardiac issues in the past. So, how do I get the swelling down as well as the inflammation? Has anyone had this problem?

anotherguy

Re: Has implant on Feb 8, 21

Postby anotherguy » Sat May 01, 2021 3:53 am

I’m going to assume that you meant to say April the 8th and not February the 8th, anyway, I got my implant on April the 2nd and I also an AMS LGX.

Right after my surgery, I was really swollen all over down there and dark blue and purple from all the bruising. I can’t say I was in any pain and didn’t any pain meds at all, it was more like soreness and discomfort if ai had to describe it. It did hurt to pee though, it almost felt like it burned for a few days.

Ice down as much as you can to get the swelling down.

What length is your implant? I think mine is 21cm with 1.5cm rear tip extender, I have the paperwork, but I’m going to ask my doctor to make sure.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer
AMS LGX 21cm + 1.5cm rte
great results | great surgeon
Here is a YouTube video of Dr. Andrew Kramer performing penile implant surgery

Return to “Implants”