Glan/Penis tip pain during orgasm

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jake2365

Re: Glan/Penis tip pain during orgasm

Postby Jake2365 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:49 am

I haven't seen any applicable responses yet so I thought I would chime in. I'm 6 weeks post-op and had my first orgasm at 8 days with no pain. And no pain with orgasm since. Don't get me wrong. I have had plenty of pain during recovery and plenty more during my max cycling which I started at 3 weeks. But zero pain with orgasm. I would most definitely check with your doctor.
51 yr old male. Injections began failing at 15 months. Implanted 2-24-21, Titan 24cm, no RTE. Dr. Goldstein, San Diego, CA, USA

Swinger, Kinkster, BDSM & all kinds of other crazy play I need to get back to!

Completely willing to show and tell.

cgdirector

Postby cgdirector » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:29 am

PeaceofPain07 wrote:Guys,
Is it just me, or did anyone else with an implant experience pain in the glans (tip of penis) during orgasm? I started testing the implant for sexual activity 3 weeks post-op (4 weeks in now). The 3 times I tested it, orgasm was painful. Enough that I'd rather not orgasm lol. I figure since the body/mind is smart, I don't want it to associate orgasm as painful, as that wouldn't be a good association long term. So maybe I'll test orgasms every week instead of every 2 days. Maybe my glans/penis right now can't handle the stretch an orgasm causes. I'm hopeful it'll go away in time with my cycling (doing once a day for 25minutes). Good or bad, I'm eager to experiences of others with this.

Sexual activity at 3 weeks post-op? From my own experience plus reading others, most people are not cleared for sexual activity so soon after IPP surgery, no matter what approach was used. Even for younger people in their 20s-30s who have the surgery, it takes an appreciable amount of time to heal. It's obviously a very invasive surgery and the various tissue types take varying times to heal. It's not just about whether the incision is healed, you have to worry about the subcutaneous tissues. I would not sweat having pain at 3-4 weeks post-op with orgasm nor be surprised quite frankly.
54 yr. old with PD Implanted with Coloplast Titan One Touch 18 + 2 RTE 11/23/2020.

Jake2365

Postby Jake2365 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:40 pm

I also had sex at 19 days post-op albeit very gingerly with no problems
51 yr old male. Injections began failing at 15 months. Implanted 2-24-21, Titan 24cm, no RTE. Dr. Goldstein, San Diego, CA, USA

Swinger, Kinkster, BDSM & all kinds of other crazy play I need to get back to!

Completely willing to show and tell.

Return to “Implants”