Egydio’s new tunica expansion procedure ( TEP )

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
shrunken_dick

Re: Egydio’s new tunica expansion procedure ( TEP )

Postby shrunken_dick » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:03 am

@Flavio ; Dr. Egydio has been suspended from operating.
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

maxxxxx

Re: Egydio’s new tunica expansion procedure ( TEP )

Postby maxxxxx » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:13 pm

Flavio wrote:Paulo Egydio is brilliant but this is not 'new'.

Egydio has explained his technique several times on national tv and often uses the protective mesh on wine bottles to make things clearer.

I love this part of the study:

'All patients had curvature correction. [...] Elimination of grafting and urethral dissection provides safety from the worst complications of flail penis and glans necrosis.'

I'm not too fond of this one, though:

'Concomitant implant of a prosthesis is a necessity to assure durability of the length gain.'

The first who adopted these types of techniques to maintain penis size
was the commemorated Sava.Perovic, pioneer of complex genital reconstruction surgery and sex reassignment in Europe. The Belgrade school is considered among the best in the world for these types of surgery.
The "mesh" you are talking about were created by him to encapsulate the prostheses inside the new penis created with skin flaps of patients undergoing for Female.to.male surgery, to prevent erosion.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Return to “Implants”