Boxer Briefs

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oldbeek

Re: Boxer Briefs

Postby oldbeek » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:57 am

I was 80-90 % pumped for 4 weeks after IPP. Nothing was going to hide it but a hanging shirt. Pointed straight out a 3 o'clock. Actually went to Vegas with my grandsons as a chaperone to a basket ball tournament. Two batcherolette parties going on in the same hotel. All the girls were trying to out nasty each other. There was a lot of fun ribbing when we met in the hallways and resterants.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

wewokarents

Postby wewokarents » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:06 pm

smphead wrote:
wewokarents wrote:
Motorheadrulz wrote:Duluth Trading Co, bullpen underwear. Hey have a sewn in pouch for your junk and are super comfy. I have several pairs. They are pricey, but worth it.

I wore those for several years prior to going bionic. They are very comfy but all mine are worn out. I needed something snug to hold my junk against my body and Sam's had Hanes that seem to work well and are cheaper. :D

Hi, is your implant obvisious for others?

I don't think so. I wear fairly tight Wrangler jeans and nobody has said anything. Of course......I don't walk up to folks and say "can you see my junk".
Implant 1/28/2021. Dr Stephen A Johnson. Done at Baylor, Scott and White in Sherman, Texas. TRT since 2005, serious ED from 2004. Used nearly all PDE5 drugs. Injections failed. Started cycling at 1 week. Cycle most days. AMS 700 CX 23cm, 100ml reservoir.

rosnekacj

Postby rosnekacj » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:03 pm

I'm satisfied Dr. Aaron Weinberg and his expertise.
He implanted me with a Titan 22 cm w/o rear tip extenders on Mar.8,2021 using the infrapubic approach. I am 4 weeks under recovery, 87 years old and still in discomfort and have had slow, gentle satisfying sex twice. Scrotum still swollen and too sore to cycle very much. But I feel I am improving daily. Making progress in learning to pump - can depress wall to wall with one hand. have pumped to full hard a few times. However it is very challenging to learn to manipulate the deflation valve. Consequently I don't cycle very often because I'm afraid of being unable to get it down. But I am making progress.
jensor4
88 yo
UroxatralForUrineFlow
ED dueToAging
TRT with5%creamBio-identical T 2X, T level 500-800
Sildenafil,E prostaglandinInjection,VacuumPump
17 cm (6 3/4 in)MeasuredByVacuumPump
Implanted3/8/21,Titan22cm
Lost 1/2"LengthAfterImplant
Dr A. Weinburg

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:12 pm

EutawEutaw wrote:Good afternoon gentlemen,

I am 7 weeks post-op implant. I am having a hard time controlling my penis in place, in my boxer briefs. I find myself adjusting in public and/or wearing long shirts. At this point I cannot place my penis pointing down, because of pain. I can only go left.

I am in search of a name brand boxer you use that keeps your penis in place. Currently, I am using Calvin Klein, Champion and Spyder.

Thank you for your recommendations!

Athletic supporter (jock strap) usually works well to hold a penis in an upright orientation (which I think is best for an implanted man, as it contributes to a better-angled erection - upward pointing)

If you find the cloth too abrasive, wearing it outside your regular underwear is an option. Or making your own out of smoother stretch cloth (swimsuit material, 10% spandex or so) is an option.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Raycaba

Postby Raycaba » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:14 pm

Oh my I had the same problem and I found these underwear called saxx that fit your stuff right in place! I love them but a bit pricey! Till today I was still feeling the pain and stiffness and couldn’t control my penis in place. Turns out I was not deflating completely. As you heal you got to grab your penis and squeeze hard holding the deflate bottom. Wow it really gets flacid and those problems go away!

rms0929

Postby rms0929 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:53 pm

I had never worn a jockstrap before my surgery, but they sent me home from the hospital in one. Of course, you couldn't get a cheaper one, but it held everything secure. So I went on Amazon, and was surprised at their variety. After reading descriptions and specs for about 25 different ones, I decided I would try one. I love it, I may never wear regular underwear again.
I bought a BSHETR three pack. Of course, this is just what works for me.
Rob
61 years old. Married for 37 years. ED for last 15 years. Tried all the pills, VED, Injections (several ER visits.) Implant surgery 9 Feb 2021with AMS LGX 18 cm with 3 RTE. Live in Pensacola FL area, will be willing to "show and tell".

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:48 pm

I agree with the thoughts about the David Arch 2-pouch underwear. They have a couple different types, I bought the boxer brief type because they more closely resembled my regular briefs. The big thing for your situation is that the penis is controlled in a specific place by the sleeve you slide it into. It stays where you put it. It will perhaps feel tight while you are healing, but for me that was far better than having the heavy new equipment rubbing raw by moving around.

The 2nd pouch is for the "boys", all 3 of them. It was good to have a separate level of support given the weight and size of the pump.

I also tried compression shorts and if you get them tight enough, they will control the bulge and let you position your dick up and to one side, hiding the evidenced while you head and things soften up. For me, however, they added too much pressure to be comfortable.

Best of luck.
Q.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:28 pm

Go Commando!
Recently tried wearing briefs...eventually, it gets painful. Its been over a year for me, I have a Titan Legacy.
Pretty sure that it is not that I did not squeeze out all the saline in my dick when done with therapy, so I just have to wait (unless anyone has any thoughts on this).
Last edited by Agfa13 on Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:37 pm

Looked up david archy and there was 4 pr of briefs for $41. Preety reasonable i think.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:09 am

I use sepratech on Amazon. Works very well with Titan. It has the pouches and you can deflate and put penis in numerous positions. If your looking to decrease the bulge.

Return to “Implants”