Younger spouses and satisfaction rates.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Glove23

Re: Younger spouses and satisfaction rates.

Postby Glove23 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:54 pm

Thanks for the replies. So just to clarify, is it possible to bang without engorgement? I could see cock rings putting extra stress on tubing over time. Whats the consensus? Obviously you want glans engorgement, but is it a breaking point?

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:42 pm

Glove23 wrote:Hi Guys,

I'm sure that this has been covered, and know there is a "young guys" page (that doesn't seem to get much attention). Anyhow, recently married and been on the path to implant for some years now. Pills starting to fail, injections (maybe), but man, scared a cpuple good years with those will fuck me over for the next 35.

I don't want to exclude the older guys here as your opinions are awesome and valued, but I would love to hear some opinions from guys, lets say, under 45 or 50. My wife is awesome, but pretty in the dark about this option. I would never try to hide this from her and want nothing more than to just leave this whole thing in the dust and get my life back.

Has anyone started a marriage with an implant? I am 34, recently married but have been together for 12 years. We want a family. Am I totally screwed?

I know fertility is independent of an implant, but TBH I am petrified of a crazy noticeable difference in sexual experience, and just that feeling of, this isn't even close to before.

I think other members here covered everything that I was to post in my reply. In response to your fertility statement, I would like share this link about wild sex and conception. It is saying the wild, energetic sex is the key to conception.
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... ationships
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:48 pm

Glove23 wrote:Thanks for the replies. So just to clarify, is it possible to bang without engorgement? I could see cock rings putting extra stress on tubing over time. Whats the consensus? Obviously you want glans engorgement, but is it a breaking point?

You may have to take some extra care to make initial entry into her vagina because of the softness of the glans, but it is entirely possible to "bang without engorgement". It is the shaft and implant tips that make penetration possible. Glans engorgement just makes it more comfortable.

I sometimes enter my girlfriend unengorged and get glans engorgement later, just before I ejaculate. She loves it...possibly more that if my glans were the same size throughout. The enlargement just before I ejaculate signals to her that the "Big Event" is about to happen.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Tmansdorfer

Postby Tmansdorfer » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:16 pm

Coming from a guy that lost his marriage because of my ed , I say you need to jump on the implant as soon as possible. I had a supportive wife for 9 years untiL it was too late. Don’t worry about what could go wrong. I have been through 5 implant surgeries in 2 years and i can tell you rhat the year that the implant worked was the best and worry free sex I have ever had.
39 01/24/19 USC Dr Doumanian LGX 15cm 3, lGX 18 +2, revision 6-20 18+3 pump failure, revision 8-20 left cylinder in scrotum, 1-21 removed infection switched to dr Doyle, Boyd 10.05.21 a 15+3 cx,revision 01,23,24 with switch to LGX 15+6 fat pad removal.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:37 pm

Tmansdorfer,, Dr Doumanian doesn't know what he is doing. He gives USC Keck a bad name. Have Dr Boyd do any future work. He is the master of repairing screw ups and fixing gun shot dicks. His bio shows him retired but he does surgery on special request. You may need to drive to USC/Keck in LA.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Benjohn

Postby Benjohn » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:20 am

Glove 23.
I'm in a very similar position to you. Pills beginning to fail me and it sucks. However, I was prescribed something called Invicorp by my doctor and injections really aren't that bad. I plan to use Invicorp for as long as I can before getting the implant. I'd love for the injections to see me through until 50 but I think that could be wishful thinking.
I would say only get the implant as a last option. Injections really aren't that bad, give them a try first. Invicorp is especially good as it doesn't result in a painful erection.
British, 32 yrs old. ED caused by Paraphimosis in 2019. 100mg Sildenafil for sex. Trialled Invicorp as advised by doctor in 2021 but it was too strong. Taking 50mg-75mg of Sildenafil every night at 3am to stimulate morning erections, good response so far.

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:07 am

I am not a fan of injections. My experience with them wasn't good at all.
1. Had to try several times till finding the right dosage. During trials, I either got priapism or a soft penis.
2. Hitting the wrong spot used to leave me with no erection at all, deformed and swollen dick, and pain.
3. 4-months usage left me with scarring, a bend to the left, and a hinge in the middle of shaft
4. Add to these the disappointment that happens every time I fail to have an erected penis with the injection, and the fact that I would not be able to try again in less that 48 hours :(.
I know many people have positive experiences, but this is just mine.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:59 pm

I got an implant 4 months ago. Best decision of my life. Honestly it’s great. Once you’re pumped up, you feel like a man again. Sensation and everything is normal. It gets softer and better with time.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Return to “Implants”