If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any at all

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
anotherguy

Re: If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any at all

Postby anotherguy » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:04 pm

Did you try or did you have the option to take the Corona virus test again in case the second one came up negative?
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer
AMS LGX 21cm + 1.5cm rte
great results | great surgeon
Here is a YouTube video of Dr. Andrew Kramer performing penile implant surgery

LookingUp

Postby LookingUp » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:18 am

My wife works as a Tracer for a major hospital. Even at that level, claimed best testing on the market, they have had a few false positives.

Excellent suggestion. Get retested. Even if you have "Covid19 symptoms". Looks of issues can fall into that grouping.

Best of luck.

LUp
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:54 pm

jersey58 wrote:
SteveSW wrote:Jersey58,
Have you been diagnosed with Peyronie's Disease? If so, the doctor coding for correction of PD makes it medically needed, and not to correct sexual function. Medical/physical issues tend to be approved a little more often. Just a thought.
Yes, have Peyronie's diagnosis. I think Kramer tried to appeal based on Peyronie's but will ask Eid's office if they can take another sot using that as reason for procedure.

Would Dr. Eid agree to change the reason to PD, although the original one was different?
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

jersey58

Postby jersey58 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:55 pm

LookingUp wrote:My wife works as a Tracer for a major hospital. Even at that level, claimed best testing on the market, they have had a few false positives.

Excellent suggestion. Get retested. Even if you have "Covid19 symptoms". Looks of issues can fall into that grouping.

Best of luck.

LUp

Thanks. Going to get retested after the 10 day wait recommended for asymptomatic cases. Surgical center requires 21 day wait after any positive and negative test within 5 days of procedure. Only my wife and 2 other family members have been in contact without masking and all 3 tested negative. Who knows?
59 years old. ED issues since young due to venous leak . Started pills in my mid 30s, did trimix injections for past 10 years. Developed peyronie’s about 30 degrees curve from injections. Coloplast Titan implanted by Dr. Eid June 3, 2021.

Return to “Implants”