Being stimulated because of the AMS 700 LGX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TexasGlanMan

Being stimulated because of the AMS 700 LGX

Postby TexasGlanMan » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:56 pm

I have not found this anywhere on the message board. So here goes. Has anyone who has had an AMS 700 LGX implant noticed that their internal prostate G-Spot is sexually stimulated by merely cycling the device?

I’m a little more than 5 weeks out from my November 13th surgery. My doctor chose to leave me 75% erect until Monday Dec. 21st, in lieu of the cycling. He claims that he found that it help maintain size. I have just had to hide away in my bedroom with my semi, or, uncomfortably tuck it upward into my underwear (and pad it with a folded towel, (because I am so lean, it would show otherwise). Then wear loose sweatpants.

I was quite uncomfortable for my first three weeks. I don’t think I was supposed to of had sex until my next appointment. Sorry, I couldn’t wait. Also, I was supposed to leave it at 75% and wait for him to “activate it“. Well, I was a bad patient there too. I have been cycling it because of all that I’ve read about overcoming internal scar tissue. However, I have only been bring it to pull erection, and then back down to the 75%.

Back to my question.
I am WAY OVER stimulated by this device. I don’t know how to say it anymore classy: I am horny as hell all the time! It takes nothing for me to ejaculate during intercourse or otherwise. Prior to the surgery, I would last for an hour. Trust me, I am not complaining! I can easily come 10 to 12 times a day. The poor thing is dry heaving now, with just little clear semen. Again, I am not complaining. Nor is my wife. I swear, she stayed in the kitchen and cooked an elaborate dinner for me tonight just so that I would stay off of her. LOL

But in all seriousness, has anyone noticed being sexually stimulated by just having their implant fully pumped?
61 yrs old. 15 yrs ED, pills, VED Pump, rings, Tri-Mix etc. received AMS 700 LGX 22cm/1cm RTE on Friday the 13th of November 2020.

LookingUp

Re: Being stimulated because of the AMS 700 LGX

Postby LookingUp » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:24 pm

Love it. I'm sure if it was happening to me right now I'd have your same concerns. I'm thinking sensitively will reduce over time. If not, Fuck "til up drop.

LUp
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:40 am

I had always been a grower. So walking around with more size now does feel nice. And just about every woman I see I want to have sex with and imagine doing so. I do external p spot massage when I masturbate but have not noticed this but maybe it is happening and I just don't realize it.

Be careful with your incision as you surely do not want infection. All the best going forward with this. And welcome to FT.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:11 am

WOW, TexasGlanMan, 10 times in a day, just how young are you. I would like to have your problem, I have trouble reaching orgasm. How about posting some more info about you.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Quester

Postby Quester » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:11 am

I had and at times still have the same situation. It maybe a mental thing having a hard or even semi hard duck

I spent the first couple of weeks naked or at the most wearing a robe as I walked around the house the swaying of my dick I would either be dripping pre cum or would some times ejaculate.

Now there are times when my wife wants me to give it a few pumps and either go commando or wear boxers I’m a low rise brief type guy. Any way I find being semi pumped I am dripping pre cum.

In thinking about it maybe that’s why the wife wants me to give it a few pumps. Gets things primed for sex.
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

JW0817

Postby JW0817 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:13 pm

I have a similar situation when I cycle, every time I start to pump up my penis I get sexually stimulated just like it did when I was in my 20s getting a hardon and when I stop pumping then start pumping again I get that same situation all over again. For sex OMG the best I have had for many years.
65yr old Had ED for over 10 year tried everything Had Implant on 8-17-2020 AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 1cm RTE

Return to “Implants”