Problem Inflating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rufuswd

Re: Problem Inflating

Postby rufuswd » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:18 pm

I had the same problem. These guys sure helped me. Thanks again everyone.

tallboy

Postby tallboy » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:14 pm

Howdy group. I am two and half days post opp from getting my AMS700 from Dr Kansas. The day after surgery he pumped it up some and told me to ahead and experiment with it but did not say how soon. I am still swollen and black and blue but not think enough to worry about. Question is how soon can I deflate it because i tried this morning to get some extra comfort? The button popped in when I pushed it and I squeezed to push out the fluid but seems like I did not gain much.I am still pretty much erect. The bulb feels hard. I would like to hang in the naturally flaccid position for more comfort. Have I properly deflated and how long before I can hang in the old comfort position?
thanks all

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:42 pm

Congrats on the surgery. I had mine on 1/2. It was deflated in Tues and I am erect with deflated
Cylinders every since. I have a titan. I can tell you the pain was pretty bad when they squeezed to deflate. That was tues. the pump is easy to pull down. But for me can’t feel the deflate bars. The ams might be easier. But you must be sore. .

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:59 am

Noteas. You should read this.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

truckrglenn

Postby truckrglenn » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:45 pm

Thanks to to OP for bring this question. I have to say that i hate the pop.it so unnatural. Lol

To those that have answered, how hard or a far do you squeeze the sides to reset the pump?
Glenn
AMS700 LGX 21cm x 12mm + 1cm RTE
October 6, 2020 - Dr. Hassan / Cool Springs, Tn

barrylandon

Postby barrylandon » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:59 am

As you know, Glenn, we had the same AMS product implanted. If I'm understanding your question, a quick and hard squeeze of the pump activates the flow of saline from the reservoir to the IPP erectile chambers in your penis. Done correctly, you will feel (and sometimes hear) the "pop" you described. Without the "pop" the valve has not opened, allowing the saline to flow. I follow this with about 15 wall-to-wall pumps and then about 20 more partial pumps to reach maximum erection. To deflate, I press and hold the deflation button down firmly and then squeeze out the remaining fluid in my dick. I can actually feel the saline flowing back into the reservoir.
I hope this answers your question and has some value to you. If not, please post a more specific question and I'll try to answer it.
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA; AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 cm RTEs. I'm 76 & fit but had ED for 20 years. Pills/injections ultimately failed, including 3 ER trips for Priapism; Shockwave & embryonic stem cell therapies didn't help either.

Return to “Implants”